Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

LCIHFCTZIA6WJ3EY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sex and the City always ahead of it’s times smiley37


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzX5lsfonJT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Marvel movie opened at No 1 at the weekend box office. Jealous people still call it a flop

The great kissu master (his kiss scenes in What's wrong with secretary Kim has 350 million views on youtube) Park Seo-joon was riding high with his latest drama and movie being a hit and the former esp garnering great praise for his acting, now his first HW venture is this...


Image


His fans were upset he only had a 3 min appearance, don't know how they feel now

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I wonder what it's like to be so miserable all the time. Couldn't be me

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Those hackneyed crumbs as baits. I’m bored. thank u, next.

MILHH7WHF5XPKHYQ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This comment on Aishwarya from Pakistan cricketer and those 2 baboons clapping is disgusting. A cricketer thinks like this - forget your average citizen. Shame smiley35


https://x.com/arzookazmi30/status/1724301855076036773?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".