Today's Vanya scene and Kavya's intention

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Two things I'm thinking about in today's episode. 

1) Kavya telling Anupama to send money on her account and she will send it to baa bapuji.. I'm doubting if she plans to take money.. The scene was highlighted

2) Vanraj saying to kavya that mujhe kabhi chod k matt jana and kavya assuring him. Again it was highlighted

Will it b Kavya getting fed up of Vanraj's ptsd will elope with her child and money? 

Edited by Peacelover15 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

Two things I'm thinking about in today's episode. 

1) Kavya telling Anupama to send money on her account and she will send it to baa bapuji.. I'm doubting if she plans to take money.. The scene was highlighted

2) Vandan saying to kavya that mujhe kabhi chod k matt jana and kavya assuring him. Again it was highlighted

Will it b Kavya getting fed up of Vanraj's ptsd will elope with her child and money? 

They are definitely planning a leap and will get rid of a lot of characters. The ones they are sending off to other country etc, will definitely be removed from the show.

The show has huge expense, particularly the actors are extremely highly paid, Rupali is paid way more than any actor in ITV, both SP and Gaurav are very expensive too. With falling TRPs its difficult to justify cost when shows with a fraction of the cost is above this in rating or just below. 

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh ye baat hai 

Harsh nd yeah expensive toh hai

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey ya i think so and if show is not topping I don't think Star plus will keep many.. Also I have read that RG takes 3 lac per episode, so that definitely is way more than any leads and GK and SP too are paid high

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shitmaa is gettin its due 

This show requires huge revamp