Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani says that she is not impressed but ranveer is losing control.ha ha.surprising that ishani asked for the moon.song sequence was so cute and romantic.ranveer's dialogues were romantic. Ishani saying that ranveer already impressed with her by coming with her for shopping though he doesn't like it and taking care of her when her leg got hit was nice.ishani saying that she has nothing to give him as she has already given him everything and she is completely hers...he can rule her was romantic. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes ishani is playing with ranveer and telling him that she is not impressed but ranveer is losing is control

glad you liked ishani asking for moon and the song sequence and ranveer's dialogues

happy that you liked ishani telling ranveer about getting impressed in shopping and leg hit scene

so nice to hear that you liked the way ishani told that she does not have anything to give him as she has already given him everything and now she is complete for him and he can rule her

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 877

As Ranveer was about to kiss Ishani his phone rang being in the lamp table were this distracted both of them. Ishani and Ranveer saw each other and then

Ranveer(managing himself): My phone

Ishani: hmm pick up

Ranveer went to the lamp table and saw his phone the display showed its kailash's number were he picked the call.

Ranveer: Haan baba

Kailash: Ranveer we brought Raagini for walking now Raagini is playing in the garden and she is not coming inside the house if we call. Tell Ishani to come till Garden know..

Ranveer: Haan baba let me tell her to come.

Kailash; hmm

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a calm face): Raagini is not coming from the garden it seems she is playing in the garden that is why Baba said you to come to the garden.

Ishani: hmm okay let me go..(telling it she saw about to walk).

Ranveer: let me too come with you.

Ishani: hmm okay come..

As Ishani said this Ranveer with a silent face putting his phone in his pocket and kept two steps along with Ishani were Ishani seeing his face got to know he is disturbed were when they came to the door and Ranveer was about to open the door she held his hand and saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani with a not able to understand face.

Ishani(held Ranveer's shoulders with her hands and turned him to her and then touched his chin): Why are you having this disappointed face now?

Ranveer(with a not liking face): Kuch nahi

Ishani: Tell me

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute child face): I want to be with my Ishani I want to be with her and she too should concentrate on me only. (with a puppy face); But somehow we are getting disturbed what am I to do?

Ishani(with a smile): Tum aur tumhari beti know both are very stubborn people. See now she is not coming from the Garden and you are stubborn in feeling for not getting time with me.

Ranveer(saw her like a child): Haan we are like that only.

Ishani(caressing his cheek with a smile): Laddu please keep in your mind always that this Ishani's love is only for you. (seeing his eyes with all her love): Even If I am near you or even If I stand away from you too always have trust in me that this Ishani's love is only for you.

Ranveer(now bit getting emotional in his eyes hearing these words from Ishani went near her and seeing her eyes): Thanks Ishani and Let me tell you Even If I be near you or Even If I am away from you my trust will be always strong on you. My love will be always yours Ishani.

Ishani: hmm okay now don't keep this long face and come with me. Come as a father for Raagini.

Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay.

Ishani opened the door and both of them started to walk towards Garden area. It was next 10 minutes both of them came to the Garden were they saw Raagini running and playing in the Garden and Amba and kailash trying to make Raagini come to home.

Ishani(going and standing near Amba): Raagini

Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice running more happily and in a happy tone): Mama..

Ishani:(seeing her with questioning face): Why are you not coming inside the house Baby?

Raagini laughing cutely and was running in the garden even more faster.

Ishani(getting Raagini's playing mood seeing Amba): Maa you and Baba go inside the house she won't come for now. She is in playing mood. Let me take care Maa.

Amba: Tk tk you too make Raagini to come inside the house quickly weather is chill

Ishani: Tk Maa.

Amba:(seeing Ranveer): Be with Ishani Ranveer.

Ranveer: Tk Maa.

Amba giving smile to Ranveer and moved from there were Kailash too giving smile to Ishani and Ranveer and moved towards the house.

Ranveer(seeing his daughter running so well in the garden and seeing Ishani): She is playing so well Ishani.

Ishani: Haan same like you only. (seeing Ranveer with a smile): you too will be playing a lot in childhood know?Not even a single minute you will be silent. See same to same Raagini is...

Ranveer: Arrey in this age and all we should play well. (seeing her): you will be always with your books even when you were child. Don't expect those kind of silence(seeing her with a playful face): From me or my daughter.

Ishani(seeing him): Haan why I am going to expect those things from you both? Because I myself know both of you can never be without doing any antics

Ranveer: Haan (with a fun making face): But my antics are different from Raagini's antics.

Ishani(hearing it): What difference? There is not even a single difference between you and Raagini(showing him the way Raagini is now sitting in the grass of the garden and now again she got up from the grass and was walking fast in the garden): See same way in this same garden only you too will be walking fast, sitting in the garden and then running in the garden with Sharman Bhaiya, Devarsh and all our area boys.

Ranveer(bit going near her in a very husky tone): I said about my bedroom antics.

Ishani saw him with a bit smile hiding face

Ranveer: That is different only know?

Ishani: Haan

Ranveer(in the same husky tone): Do you love my bedroom antics?

Ishani(in a cute low tone): Those antics are for me alone know? so yes(with a shy smile): I love it..

Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani too smiled with love to him. Ishani seeing Raagini not in a mood to come out of the playing seeing Ranveer.

Ishani: Make Raagini to come inside the house Ranveer If we leave her means she will be playing the whole night. weather is too chill she may get sick.

Ranveer: Haan tk

Ranveer telling it went and stood in front of Raagini who was running in the grass were cutie pie seeing Ranveer in front of her stood seeing Ranveer with a smile.

Raagini: Papa...

Ranveer(kneeling to her height):  Chalo baby its time let us go inside..

Raagini(shaking her head as no): Naa papa

Ranveer: Meri cute baby know? chalo let papa play with you after going inside the house.

Raagini;(pronounced the word Ball correctly with a smile): Ball

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): My baby has said the word Ball correctly today instead of Bal so how papa will be without playing with you. Let us play with Ball come(telling he took Raagini in his hands and saw Ishani)

Ishani was seeing both Ranveer and Raagini with a smile were both were so cute together were Ishani keeping two steps came to them.

Raagini: Mama

Ishani(caressing Raagini's hair): Done with your playing in Garden.

Raagini(cutely): Mmmm(touching Ranveer with her hand and cutely): Papa Ball..

Ishani: (with a smile): today told Ball correctly..

Raagini: mmm(she smiled well)

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): She is picking up words so well Ishani.

Ishani; Haan(with a smile): Really Raagini is so cute with you both of you are apples to my eyes.

Ranveer(putting his hand in pocket and taking his phone): So how about a selfie with these apples.

Ishani(with a happy smile): Sure..

Ranveer turned on the front camera and held it in front of him were Ishani came inside his hand were Ranveer crossing is hand over Ishani's shoulder and holding the phone and in other hand he was having Raagini. Ishani rested her head in Ranveer's shoulder.

Ranveer: Okay all smile..

Ranveer started to click the selfie were Ishani, Raagini and Ranveer were enjoying their family time were that was the moment Gauri walked in the veranda of the house and was about to go to the entrance of the house were before she could reach the entrance her eyes fell on Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini in the Garden were her jealousy eye was falling on them like anything were the way three of them were smiling and the friendliness of Ishani and Ranveer and their compatibility as a couple was making her more and more angry.

Gauri(in thoughts): Both of you smile as much as you want Ranveer and Ishani. I started my work to separate you. From this moment both of your life is going to be in different different paths.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Their romance gets interrupted a lot. But then they are parents first, so that is part of the parcel.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is hell bent on bringing misery into their lives. But she is not going to get the happiness she is expecting.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unfortunately they couldn't romance.ishani saying that her love will be always for him...ranveer saying that even if he is away from her his trust will be always strong on her was nice.so ishani was a book worm but ranveer ragini are not like that.ishani saying that there is no difference between ranveer and ragini was interesting. Ishveer ragini scene was nice.gauri is irritating. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Their romance gets interrupted a lot. But then they are parents first, so that is part of the parcel.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the commment

yes their romance gets interruppted often 

they are parents and they are right in it 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is hell bent on bringing misery into their lives. But she is not going to get the happiness she is expecting.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely gauri won't get the happiness what she is expecting she will get

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Unfortunately they couldn't romance.ishani saying that her love will be always for him...ranveer saying that even if he is away from her his trust will be always strong on her was nice.so ishani was a book worm but ranveer ragini are not like that.ishani saying that there is no difference between ranveer and ragini was interesting. Ishveer ragini scene was nice.gauri is irritating. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

they were not able to romance 

glad you liked the way ishani said that her love is for him and ranveer telling is trust will on her strong even though he is away from him 

yes ishani was a book worm and ranveer and raagini are not like her 

happy you liked the way ishani said ranveer and raagini has no difference

glad you liked ishveer and raagini scenes

gauri is surely irritating 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 878

NEXT DAY MORNING

It was next day morning 7.30 were Ranveer was sleeping so well laying up side down were Raagini was sleeping next to him with open mouth were Ishani was getting ready in front of the mirror after her bath. She made herself ready were she was perfectly ready for the day in her dark green color with golden border. 

Ishani saw both Ranveer and Raagini were both were cute in sleeping too were with a smile she started to walk out of the room to do her routine work.

Gauri was sleeping so well were the phone was ringing being in the bed next to her were this made Gauri to slowly open her eyes were she slowly got up and sat in the bed and saw her phone. Taking deep breath she took the phone and seeing its Ayesha's call she picked the call. 

Gauri: Ayesha

Ayesha: Gauri I have arranged a man to act as fake astrologer. If you come by 9 o clock to Bombay Canteen you can meet him today.

Gauri: Very good let me come to Bombay canteen by 9 o clock.

Gauri had a happy smile and she got dowm from the bed and got her dresses from the cupboard and entered the washroom to get ready for the day. 

It was exactly 8.30 were Ranveer opened his eyes and slowly got up from the bed and rested his head in the head rest. He saw Raagini who was sleeping so well next to him were seeing Raagini a smile came in his face. Ranveer took a deep breath and thought about yesterday night. The way he, Ishani and Raagini came to room from Garden and the way Raagini and he started to play with the ball. The way Raagini was kept on playing with him even after the dinner and the way finally Raagini slept only when it was 11 o clock came to his mind and the way he was not able have a love making with Ishani came to his mind. As he was thinking it that was the moment Ishani entered the room with a coffee cup in her hand. 

Ishani: Good morning. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): hmm good morning..

Ishani (sat in the bed facing him and gave the coffee cup to him): coffee 

Ranveer(getting the coffee cup and keeping it in the lamp table and seeing her with a cute look): I love you. 

Ishani(with a smile): Tk

Ranveer; But I am not able to show it to you. 

Ishani(with a fun smile): So let me remind you Mr. vaghela yesterday night was not my mistake. you and your daughter were at the full force of playing what can I do?

Ranveer: Haan yesterday Raagini was at extreme level of energy in playing. She started to play with the ball then she asked for cricket and she was playing, playing, playing only..

Ishani: And finally yesterday hugging you only she slept well. (seeing Raagini a glance and then with a smile seeing Ranveer): She is feeling your affection so well. 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile and seeing Ishani): Haan yesterday know Ishani more than Raagini's happiness nothing was needed to me to that extreme Raagini was playing with me. (with a cute face): But she has more affection on you only because I have seen her calling you Mama even in sleep too so..(before he could tell the next word)

Raagini(cutely in deep sleep): Papa.....(breathing well): Papa..(telling it she was smiling well in sleep).

Ranveer hearing it for a while had a emotional face were he saw Raagini with a so much emotional face were he had no words to express his happiness now were Ishani seeing both Raagini and Ranveer had so much happy smile. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Did you get to know? she has so much affection in you too. 

Ranveer(bit getting tears in his eyes and wiping his tears): Haan she is so cute..(seeing Ishani): you know what Ishani? Raagini is our life. I will fight anyone in this world for Raagini. I will always keep her happy. 

Ishani: Haan I know? Raagini is enjoying your company a lot so spend more time with her. 

Ranveer: Haan sure..(bit bringing a naughty face): But want time with you also..

Ishani(in a cute tone): tk today or tomorrow night when Raagini is going to Maa that time is okay for our non-veg love okay?

Ranveer(with a smile shook his head fast): tk.

Ishani: Tk drink coffee and get ready and come down. Today you are having Wall clock company client meeting and I have mailed you the presentation to your mail Id. 

Ranveer:So cool..you have learned the business so well Ishani. you are managing it so well. 

Ishani: Tk now get ready and then come down for breakfast 

Ranveer: hmm

Ishani giving a smile to him and got up from the bed and started to walk out of the room for her routine. Ranveer started to drink the coffee.

BOMBAY CANTEEN

It was exactly 9 o clock when Gauri, Ayesha and a Man of middle age was sitting around the table. They were having their breakfast and were talking the plan. 

Gauri(seeing the man): your name

Man(with a smile): Adhira deshpande.

Gauri: mmm(seeing Ayesha): How did you arrange him?

Ayesha: My friend father is having a acting school I went there and my friend father only showed this guy will act well. He used to act in street drams in his area.

Gauri: hmm okay(seeing Adhira): you will act what I am going to tell know?

Adhira: If you give my payment I will act so well Madam. 

Gauri: What is your payment?

Adhira: 10000/-

Gauri: I am having my last month salary with me let me give 10000 rs to you. 

Aadhira;Then my acting will be perfect. 

Gauri(in a clear tone): Let me tell the plan clearly. you hear it and then act accordingly. 

Aadhira: hm okay

Gauri: you should act as a astrologer.you should have your phone number active. we will print your phone number in a pamphlet and If that number fell in the person who you need to tell astrology means she will call in that phone number. Her name is Amba Vaghela. 

Aadhira listened the name carefully. 

Gauri: She will ask to see astrology from you that time you should tell I will come to home and see astrology and ask the address to her. It is RV mansion in Andheri. You should come and see Amba vaghela there. 

Aadhira shook his head as okay. 

Gauri(took her phone and took the photo of Ranveer family that she captured from the photo that was in hall of RV mansion and showed it to Aadhira): This is Amba vaghela (she indicated Amba): She will show the astrology of her husband Kailash vaghela(she showed kailash in the phone) and then her son Ranveer vaghela(she showed Ranveer vaghela).

Aadhira shook his head as okay.

Gauri(in a clear tone): See both of their astrology with a calm face and then while seeing Ranveer's astrology you should ask was this guy's marriage a love marriage? Amba will tell yes. Then you should tell that marriage is not good for him not only for him for the male gender of the family. If this guy stays with his wife who he should have now married means in the next one year the male genders of the family will die one by one. So tell them to be away from each other. Is that is okay. 

Aadhira(getting the concept): so I want to separte Ranveer vaghela from his wife acting as astrologer

Gauri(with a smile): exactly..

Aadhira:Tk fine..Give the money..

Gauri took her bag and took 10000 and gave it to Aadhira.

Aadhira(getting the money): Print my phone number in the pamphlets I will be waiting for the call. 

Gauri: Okay..(Gauri had a successful smile and seeing Ayesha): After this breakfast itself let us go and print the pamphets 

Ayesha: okay Gauri

Gauri: you have his number know?

Ayesha: Haan 

They continued to eat. 

To be continuedsmiley2

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

He heard it. The little munchkin said papa too. A child's love is precious.