Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Prologue very very interesting prologue. Maan is Geet's boss and he is ignoring her. Geet is tolerating him for her job? Is Maan hiding something behind his anger? What's in the letter?

Migraine thumbnail

I like the simple character sketch. It's nice.  Teenage college story great choice. Rude Maan and sweet geet. Slow pace no problem just want maaneet together. 

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi 

Read all the 4 chapters and the story is really very intriguing. Maan & Geet so different they were college mates but nothing clicked bet them though I feel maan liked Geet but it never surfaced on their faces Abhishek is not happy that Geet keeps friends with Dev. He’s very insecure and tries to dominate Geet. 

Maan is very reserved don’t come to know what’s in his mind 

Feeling sad for Geet that she has to thru all these tensions & marrying Abhishek hope she declines him 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So they were classmates 

Something happened to geets father ??? Is that y she is working with maan 

R they in a secret relationship or something

What happened to that mcp abhi ?

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Two wonderful updates.  Thank you!  I’d like to think that Maan secretly has a crush on her and is following her everywhere and being her knight in shining armour discreetly.   Obviously showing the attitude instead!  Lol.  I have to agree with Maan, she has ended up up with a right namuna.  Looking forward to how this story progresses with these two.  Thanks

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi read this maaneet ff in one go. I wasn't expecting this to be so good. Beautiful storyline. What a story telling. The way you express is so different than what i usually read. Each scene can be imagined perfectly. Past - present combined very intriguing. Present chemistry is firey. Past seems like they don't even know each other well. But geet is hiding something. Maan Geet seemed typical characters at first but with more i read i see that's not the case. Geet first seemed sweet shy timid but at the same time courageous and strong. Reserved rude Maan last part showed unique shade. What happened to Abhishek? I hope Geet is not married to him.  Love it. 😍 ♥️ Waiting to read more 👍

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow the responses dropped even more smiley32 Again only a handful comments! 
Was it a bad decision to come back?

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

UPDATING  ~

Well despite the catastrophic drop in the response, (both Likes and comments) I am updating. Consider this as the last few attempts before I am compelled to remove the story due to the incomplete target. I will be waiting for a certain period of time for the readers to catch up, if the response still doesn't improve then will have to consider the obvious. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 6 months ago
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely chapter 4! Wow this Abhishek dude has to have a lot of audacity to behave the way he was throughout… He hasn’t even married Geet yet and wants to ctrl everything so much… what will happen after marriage? Seriously obnoxious behavior.. he wants to drop her pick her from college so he can keep an eye on who she’s in touch with.. sees Dev and Maan separately with her and doubts them both that they are hitting on her. Thankfully Geet isn’t taking this shit from him & giving it back to him nicely. Maan’s interaction with Abhishek was good! He showed him his place & how. But Maan is taking some special interest in Geet no, even while acting non chalant & like he doesn’t know who she is! He is always around her somehow.. the ending was scary. What happened to Geet’s dad that looks like it changed everything for her from here.. big impact.. eager for next.. 

please don’t mind my late comments.. I get some free time & then collectively comment on all the ffs I follow at once… Sorry abt that. 

Edited by babelicious - 6 months ago
Migraine thumbnail

Finished reading prologue and first two chapters. Maan doesn't like the idea of Geet sitting behind. Is that an excuse of driver to make Geet sit at front with him

Edited by Migraine - 6 months ago