Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.1k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I will never understand why members wouldn't let an ardent fan open a thread for a movie they have been waiting for a long time....or a birthday of their favorite star that comes once a year.......I mean what is this craziness for opening threads when they know that there are ardent fans of the movie star who want to do that........I know anyone can open the thread.....not against the rules.......but atleast show the courtesy to fans who are waiting to do so for a long time...

Thanks on saying this I agree totally that’s why I got permission as I wanted to be sure I would open it and not someone else who I know just opening it without reason. I know those in the Salman group knew I planned to so they let me once I told them. I don’t like having to compete on opening a thread.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago


It actually looks like it's on the lower end of childishness for Thai media to me smiley36


And I hope the one user doesn't throw another tantrum because there is some diversity in a project. That is if they can tell it's Thai smiley17

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I don’t see her posting at all… hope she’s ok


I think she is just taking a break from the website

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I will never understand why members wouldn't let an ardent fan open a thread for a movie they have been waiting for a long time....or a birthday of their favorite star that comes once a year.......I mean what is this craziness for opening threads when they know that there are ardent fans of the movie star who want to do that........I know anyone can open the thread.....not against the rules.......but atleast show the courtesy to fans who are waiting to do so for a long time...

The way Maroon gave me a heart attack when he opened the SRK birthday thread with just a youtube video of his song. Meanwhile I had mine brewing in my drafts for two whole days. 🤣

But he’s a darling coz he had genuinely forgotten and apologised. ❤️

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Penny for my thoughts? Here’s one.


They finally made an entire forum in honor of Bubbletea and Bubbletea is nowhere to be found. Ajeeeb dastaaaa hain yeh. Kahaaa shuru kaha khatam

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Alia should sue this girl for pointing out how graceless Alia is


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzVw87uqKW3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago

Alia is more like Kajol in terms of mannerism rather than Kareena. Sad that she has to suppress that side because Ranbir does not like her volume up.

Edited by Aish_isTrash - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".