Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.1k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

How does anyone take Salman seriously with those pants on? WTF is up with Sohail's hair and beard it is reminding me of Wolverine. Arbaaz looks the best.


smiley36!! Literally Wolverine 2.0 like if you're squinting really hard in a dark room because Wolverine is smiley43


I think they purposely had to show Salman's top half so people could focus on what he is saying

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Acash: Aaj main kar ke aaya!


https://www.instagram.com/p/CzTco0xtHvl/

Posted: 2 years ago

I will never understand why members wouldn't let an ardent fan open a thread for a movie they have been waiting for a long time....or a birthday of their favorite star that comes once a year.......I mean what is this craziness for opening threads when they know that there are ardent fans of the movie star who want to do that........I know anyone can open the thread.....not against the rules.......but atleast show the courtesy to fans who are waiting to do so for a long time...

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I will never understand why members wouldn't let an ardent fan open a thread for a movie they have been waiting for a long time....or a birthday of their favorite star that comes once a year.......I mean what is this craziness for opening threads when they know that there are ardent fans of the movie star who want to do that........I know anyone can open the thread.....not against the rules.......but atleast show the courtesy to fans who are waiting to do so for a long time...


Exactly. It's rude and done on purpose sometimes. When haters esp open a thread for a celeb they dislike, instead of a celebration it becomes a joke. I guess people have all he time to waste. Such outdated humour. smiley39

Edited by carisma2 - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".