🏏 World Cup: Match #35: New Zealand vs Pakistan 🏏DT Note: 67- Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

906

Views

23.2k

Users

48

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

irrelevant answer: he is still a hero smiley27smiley2

Aur kese ho aap?

Kya chal raha hain?

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Ind kal jeet jana

Bas aur kuch nhi chahiye

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

.

Edited by Prizi - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

.

Edited by Prizi - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

There was a glitch earlier; it didn't allow us to update. Later, while updating, it mixed a few points and allotted wrongly at first.

Now, I rechecked the submitted updates of both flauntpessimism and I-Sunshine_Soul. Yes, it's confirmed that I-Sunshine got 165 points. She is the legitimate badge winner.

When I rechecked the submissions, it still showed me that flaunty is the winner.

Sorry for the technical glitch and resultant confusion.

A big hug to flaunty and congratulations to I-sunshine. smiley27

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning the match.smiley20

Congratulations to Fakhar Zaman for winning the PoTM award.smiley20

Cheers..

PatrickJ thumbnail

Australia

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Aur kese ho aap?

Kya chal raha hain?

just busy day. Tired way too much.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

There was a glitch earlier; it didn't allow us to update. Later, while updating, it mixed a few points and allotted wrongly at first.

Now, I rechecked the submitted updates of both flauntpessimism and I-Sunshine_Soul. Yes, it's confirmed that I-Sunshine got 165 points. She is the legitimate badge winner.

When I rechecked the submissions, it still showed me that flaunty is the winner.

Sorry for the technical glitch and resultant confusion.

A big hug to flaunty and congratulations to I-sunshine. smiley27

It's OK, congratulations I- Sunshine

PatrickJ thumbnail

Australia

Posted: 2 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Rumination thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

smiley42smiley27


IMG_3303.jpeg


Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 4 days ago

New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 ยท 22 days ago

🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 20 days ago

Irani cup : Jammu Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J k won Ranji final...

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 1 months ago

Coming up ACC Premier Cup 2026 / T20 Format this time Sandeep L. Will be new captain of Nepal.

Expand โ–ผ
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 2 months ago

For wc 2027 preparation tournaments 50/50 Round Robin matches with Final National Cup : 4 team : 7 matches Aug : 11-18 at Multan Shaheen Shah...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".