Congratulations for getting second place, bro 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations for getting second place, bro 🎊
Collingwood has got such a cute accent lol
And jos has such a soothing soft voice. He should record kids audiobooks ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
oh… ty ty :) next time please tell me I will be first… (just kidding)..
will do KJ will do.
Hm jeet gaye... Yayy.. 
6-0💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Congratulations for getting second place, bro 🎊
ty bro. 
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
yeah Kaisey hua.. kab hua.. 2nd overall… omg…. I can only go down from here….
Ab u give me tips, i keep going down
7th hogayi ab mein
Congratulations for win and win, KJ
I honestly keep getting andas.. I have no idea what’s going on tbh… 
… ofc today was RS ka magic :)
Six bowled dismissals in England's innings - the joint second most in a World Cup game behind East Africa's seven against England in 1975
Most bowled dismissals by India in an ODI
6 vs SL Sharjah 1986
6 vs WI Kolkata 1993
6 vs Eng Lucknow 2023
I made you post here.(I would like to believe this🤫)😍😍
Double win.. Yipeesss

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
341