Bollywood CC # 113- Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.6k

Users

65

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Looks like you were the first to know about thissmiley36

I just got to know through this post.


Mujhe lga koi thread bread bna hoga.. sabjne goodbye likhe honge and I missed it.smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Looks like you were the first to know about thissmiley36

I just got to know through this post.


You’re right… Zeal was complaining he was the last to know but the rest of us only learned from his post

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Looks like you were the first to know about thissmiley36

I just got to know through this post.

Same here...smiley3

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


She did.. mod badane ki bjaye yaha kam ho rhe hai smiley36

This forum needs 5-6 mods min.

You and theminion wud make good mods.

J2XHMTUMFRJEPTHP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rumination

Both you and your pet moth deserve some love smiley31smiley36


😶😶😶😶😶😶😶 Rumi!!! smiley27


I always post about how you are my bestfriend on IF .. let me introduce you to supari khala and watup


Hey dex and watup... look.. rumi is real!! 😍😍😍😍


Rumi this is a new section, if you are interested.


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1623


It's a pretty cool section.


Are we going to be cheering for pak tomorrow ? Are we just gonna pretend we are afghani now and cheer them? Hello Sister Khadija (that's you) my name is Abdul Aziz Aakrama... wanna be frannnds?

JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Pehchan kaun?


image-2023-10-26-193857427

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

YRF has sold it to Netflix so it can get a release 🙂


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avx2-Dv7uts

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".