Bollywood CC # 113- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.7k

Users

65

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Am I the last person to know DushtKanya took retirement?

I like her she was the only moderator in one forum I was active in
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Why are you so happy about Kristin Bell's bankruptcy smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

So many small businesses were destroyed due to covid, including a couple of women owned I supported.


It takes years decade to build it, then in months, weeks it gets destroyed cz of natural calamity, looting, stupid rules and regulations by Gov etc

mishqaat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

check the link below 👇 old is gold

Text

mishqaat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

check the link below 👇 old is gold

TextText

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty



I didn't either until I saw your post, so I am the last person


She retired?


She did.. mod badane ki bjaye yaha kam ho rhe hai smiley36

This forum needs 5-6 mods min.

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


She did.. mod badane ki bjaye yaha kam ho rhe hai smiley36

This forum needs 5-6 mods min.


5-6 mods kis kaam ki. MODs nahi, this place needs MIDs to increase the trafficsmiley36

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Am I the last person to know DushtKanya took retirement?

Looks like you were the first to know about thissmiley36

I just got to know through this post.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009


5-6 mods kis kaam ki. MODs nahi, this place needs MIDs to increase the trafficsmiley36

Wo to aate jaate rehte hai smiley36 abhi BB start hogya hai this place will be more ghost town.. 2-3 member hi post krnge.. smiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".