Wooohooo!! I have just caught up with all the chapters! My off day today and got to read this excellent ff! Thanks a bunch! I got to visualize what is missing in the actual show.
Very well done !!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wooohooo!! I have just caught up with all the chapters! My off day today and got to read this excellent ff! Thanks a bunch! I got to visualize what is missing in the actual show.
Very well done !!!
Originally posted by: Surbhizoya
Wooohooo!! I have just caught up with all the chapters! My off day today and got to read this excellent ff! Thanks a bunch! I got to visualize what is missing in the actual show.
Very well done !!!
Glad you liked it 
Hey ..the next part is up.
Waiting for update
Weekend agaya, update bhi jaldi deejiyega! 🙏😊
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Weekend agaya, update bhi jaldi deejiyega! 🙏😊
Loading... 😁.
Its Sunday. Please update na!
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Its Sunday. Please update na!
Hey 🙋♀️. I might need some more time. Let me see I'll try to speed up the process. I just recovered from a viral fever.. So I am a bit weary and nit able to focus
Oh no. feel better soon.
Take care... Get well soon