Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am not even have not subscribed SP on my tata sky
I have HS subscription for movies. Will never ever pay for HS from next year.
I have Hulu till December. I read Disney is selling Hotstar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
I am not even have not subscribed SP on my tata sky
I have HS subscription for movies. Will never ever pay for HS from next year.
I have Hulu till December. I read Disney is selling Hotstar
yeah sony or reliance may buy it.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yeah sony or reliance may buy it.
They sold many IPs, Disney has been facing losses for a long time now, their movies aren't working as well.
good for us rishta will end soonOriginally posted by: SwatiSingh79
They sold many IPs, Disney has been facing losses for a long time now, their movies aren't working as well.

Do you guys think their marriage will actually happen or will Aryan end up marrying someone else eventually?
0