Poll
KAUN HAI AAPKA KHAYAALI-SHOHAR (imaginary husband)?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My phone got switched off for 10 mins and by the time I switched on, it looked like some comments are deleted here.. Kya chal raha hai yaha

Looking at the conversations in this page, it's 100% proves that you are a boy.
At this point I'm 50% sure who it is, 50% I'm not sure.
Looking at the conversations in this page, it's 100% proves that you are a boy.
At this point I'm 50% sure who it is, 50% I'm not sure.
chalain jo samajh Kar aap ko khushi milay wohi samajh lain aap
😁
My phone got switched off for 10 mins and by the time I switched on, it looked like some comments are deleted here.. Kya chal raha hai yaha
No idea which comments 🙄
There was nothing objectionable here though in this thread
Originally posted by: Beywakoof
No idea which comments 🙄
There was nothing objectionable here though in this thread
Don't need to eye roll, I didn't say anything offensive in the comment you quoted now. The way you are eyerolling at my simple comment shows that that you are someone who dislikes me.. but whatever.. who cares.. I dont have place/energy for the people who dislikes me.. so carry on
The comment in this link looked like you quoted your own comment, thats why I thought one or two comments were deleted.. My phone got switched off for 10 mins in between, that's why I was confused🙄
Don't need to eye roll, I didn't say anything offensive in the comment you quoted now. The way you are eyerolling at my simple comment shows that that you are someone who dislikes me.. but whatever.. who cares.. I dont have place/energy for the people who dislikes me.. so carry on
The comment in this link looked like you quoted your own comment, thats why I thought one or two comments were deleted.. My phone got switched off for 10 mins in between, that's why I was confused🙄
LOL
whats wrong with you
rollig eyes means I am trying to recall that comment
why should I dislike you, I don't even know you
Originally posted by: Beywakoof
LOL
whats wrong with you
rollig eyes means I am trying to recall that comment
why should I dislike you, I don't even know you
@bold
Yeah..oh yeah... At this point I don't know who you are.. So ending this conversation here.
@bold
Yeah..oh yeah... At this point I don't know who you are.. So ending this conversation here.
okay love 😍
Ab yeh primordial kaun hai, giving laughing reactions to Beywakoof's posts
I have the best husband in the world...
....I don't need an imaginary one.....My imagination stops at being a fan....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042
7