KAUN HAI AAPKA KHAYAALI-SHOHAR (imaginary husband- Page 3

Poll

KAUN HAI AAPKA KHAYAALI-SHOHAR (imaginary husband)?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

51

Views

3.9k

Users

19

Likes

52

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
#21

My phone got switched off for 10 mins and by the time I switched on, it looked like some comments are deleted here.. Kya chal raha hai yahasmiley29smiley37

Posted: 2 years ago
#22

Looking at the conversations in this page, it's 100% proves that you are a boy.


At this point I'm 50% sure who it is, 50% I'm not sure.

1274279 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Newbird

Looking at the conversations in this page, it's 100% proves that you are a boy.


At this point I'm 50% sure who it is, 50% I'm not sure.



chalain jo samajh Kar aap ko khushi milay wohi samajh lain aap

😁

1274279 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Newbird

My phone got switched off for 10 mins and by the time I switched on, it looked like some comments are deleted here.. Kya chal raha hai yahasmiley29smiley37


No idea which comments 🙄


There was nothing objectionable here though in this thread

Posted: 2 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Beywakoof


No idea which comments 🙄


There was nothing objectionable here though in this thread


Don't need to eye roll, I didn't say anything offensive in the comment you quoted now. The way you are eyerolling at my simple comment shows that that you are someone who dislikes me.. but whatever.. who cares.. I dont have place/energy for the people who dislikes me.. so carry onsmiley36


The comment in this link looked like you quoted your own comment, thats why I thought one or two comments were deleted.. My phone got switched off for 10 mins in between, that's why I was confused🙄


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164159283

Edited by Newbird - 2 years ago
1274279 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Newbird


Don't need to eye roll, I didn't say anything offensive in the comment you quoted now. The way you are eyerolling at my simple comment shows that that you are someone who dislikes me.. but whatever.. who cares.. I dont have place/energy for the people who dislikes me.. so carry onsmiley36


The comment in this link looked like you quoted your own comment, thats why I thought one or two comments were deleted.. My phone got switched off for 10 mins in between, that's why I was confused🙄


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164159283



LOL


whats wrong with you

rollig eyes means I am trying to recall that comment


why should I dislike you, I don't even know you

Posted: 2 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Beywakoof



LOL


whats wrong with you

rollig eyes means I am trying to recall that comment


why should I dislike you, I don't even know you


@bold

Yeah..oh yeah... At this point I don't know who you are.. So ending this conversation here.

1274279 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Newbird


@bold

Yeah..oh yeah... At this point I don't know who you are.. So ending this conversation here.


okay love 😍

Posted: 2 years ago
#29

Ab yeh primordial kaun hai, giving laughing reactions to Beywakoof's postssmiley36

Posted: 2 years ago
#30

I have the best husband in the world...smiley27smiley16....I don't need an imaginary one.....My imagination stops at being a fan....smiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987

https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 4 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc https://x.com/i/status/2055943854818554042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFOdIv1jwhc
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".