Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 7 months ago

I only have 2% battery left in my phone , I'll be back tomorrow,  goodnight smiley1

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nehi matlab NeiVika sexually itne frustrated ho gaye after HM hogging all limelight ki dono ko Delhi K garmi mein literally aag lagani Padi campfire karke? smiley39 

Short answer ; Yes

Long answer ; HELLS YEAH!smiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gargi

This is highly made up story

Devyani saw Pooja first time in 75th anniversary. And she doubted her. Why would she though?? There were multiple employees of Prem, why only Pooja out of them.

As we know Pooja was on a call while cooking when she had to leave, until Pooja was with Devyani why would anyone care about her, there would have been multiple secretaries of Prem, then why she left, they didn't say a word about it, why did she leave her house even without turning off the gas stove if she wasn't in immediate threat

When did she meet Sophie? Were they close enough? Then how come she didn't immediately ask Sophie to leave and how come Sophie didn't know her phone isn't with her, worst of all, why didn't Pooja at least get her Sim deactivated

None of the things make any sense

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Nobody will know what i originally posted over here

Why

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Nehi matlab NeiVika sexually itne frustrated ho gaye after HM hogging all limelight ki dono ko Delhi K garmi mein literally aag lagani Padi campfire karke? smiley39 

Anjali has also posted about outdoor shoot 

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Devyani saw Pooja first time in 75th anniversary. And she doubted her. Why would she though?? There were multiple employees of Prem, why only Pooja out of them.

As we know Pooja was on a call while cooking when she had to leave, until Pooja was with Devyani why would anyone care about her, there would have been multiple secretaries of Prem, then why she left, they didn't say a word about it, why did she leave her house even without turning off the gas stove if she wasn't in immediate threat

When did she meet Sophie? Were they close enough? Then how come she didn't immediately ask Sophie to leave and how come Sophie didn't know her phone isn't with her, worst of all, why didn't Pooja at least get her Sim deactivated

That's why today's revelation of devyani with Sophie and Pooja was nonsensical smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbpll

Anjali has also posted about outdoor shoot 

Anjali went to shoot in that same outdoor place at late night 11.00pm ko while Mohit did shooting there at around 7.30pm yeh kaisa long distance koochie ku hai smiley37

I was right that time Mohit alone was shooting with those crew men tabhi he got bored smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I don't trust this so called DEVYANI at all smiley39

Day one se She looks fishy to me smiley24

Aaj tho hadh hi kar di ush ne smiley36

She is either AVNI or there is another side to the story she is telling smiley15

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago
BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

You've to WRITE not readsmiley37

Write? Lol itna dimag bhi nahi chalta, last time I wrote something was for D3 smiley36

BT24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Do read and review my OS and Fanfics...when you get the time

Yea my weekend is very free this time, will surely read smiley27