Its open secret by now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its open secret by now
I have gone for 30+ extras, aj 10 bhi nahi cross hogi
Kartheek Kotupalli: NZ and RSA are looking different than in previous tournaments. They have made a statement with their first two games. Will have to see how these two perform as the tournament progresses.
I keep changing my 6s n 4s prediction for today's match. So confused
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Teams:
Bangladesh (Playing XI): Litton Das, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman
New Zealand (Playing XI): Devon Conway, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson(c), Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult
Kane Mama is back
I picked him 3 timesOriginally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Conway loyalty intact
🙈

Arun PV: "This NZ team has 8 proper batters, 8 bowlers and 3 wicket keepers. unbelievable!"
For the first time
I am starting with 10 points 
Neil: "I would also have dropped Young, but I would have moved Phillips up to open, since he has experience there, put Ravindra in at 4, and moved Mitchell and Latham down to 5 and 6 respectively."
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I picked him 3 times
I guess except for 6s then
I have him in 2 categories.
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
0