Extras points gone.
Mine kabka gaya woh pt. Now only hope is win margin. Total runs wala nahi milne wala :( I changed that to 526 to 600 last moment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Extras points gone.
Mine kabka gaya woh pt. Now only hope is win margin. Total runs wala nahi milne wala :( I changed that to 526 to 600 last moment
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I haven't told anybody here yet, dont want anyone from my personal life (if present here which I believe is not possible) to guess its me.
Still neha is as me as the other one🙈🙈🙈
Oh okay I understand dear wont worry
I also dont tell my real name in IF for security purpose.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Mine kabka gaya woh pt. Now only hope is win margin. Total runs wala nahi milne wala :( I changed that to 526 to 600 last moment
I am only getting 20
Kaunsi baat Shreya? What did GG said?
Aaj Kock the not so suprise packet ne sabko shock kardiya 
Australia need 150 runs in 78 balls
RSA - 311/7 (50)
AUS - 162/8 (37)
CRR: 4.38
RR : 11.54
Wahi captaincy waali baat, he's not as good as likes of Smith as captain
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Wahi captaincy waali baat, he's not as good as likes of Smith as captain
Offcourse, no one can be as good of captain as Pointing, Warner n even Smith sadly.
4 for Cummins.
He should come up the order maybe
Arey mere jaise logo ke liye yeh topic bhi tha Forum par aur kisine bataaya nahi 

Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm
Bangladesh squad for first Test against Australia Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Shadman Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mominul Haque,...
🏏England W vs Australia W, Final, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026🏏 England and Australia will cross swords in the final of the ICC Women's T20...
🏏ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026: SF-1: Australia W vs West Indies W🏏 Unstoppable Australia overwhelming favourites against hit-and-miss WI In...
Bangladesh squad for the first two ODIs against Australia Mehidy Hasan Miraz (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Saif Hassan, Tanzid Hasan, Najmul Hossain...
16