Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
ahhh!!! Its raakh(ash) is useful for healthy skin, u wanna try???
u can use it as a paste
I’m okay thanks 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
ahhh!!! Its raakh(ash) is useful for healthy skin, u wanna try???
u can use it as a paste
I’m okay thanks 
no

Am back. 
Welcome back 
How many in india received the national alert?
I think you are talking about that long beeping sound that starts playing in the phone at any time.Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
How many in india received the national alert?
![]()

Mujhe 3 baar mil chuka hai
haanOriginally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I think you are talking about that long beeping sound that starts playing in the phone at any time.
![]()
Mujhe 3 baar mil chuka hai
mujhe do bar mila
mere hometown ab tak ni hua 
phone to nahi Baja Mera, ya pata nahi, it was unattended for a whileOriginally posted by: whats.up.danger
How many in india received the national alert?
![]()

vo bhot loud screeching noise tha. And it would leave a notification too.Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
phone to nahi Baja Mera, ya pata nahi, it was unattended for a while

The fake alert n, I received it 2-3 days agoOriginally posted by: whats.up.danger
How many in india received the national alert?
![]()
All mobile started to ring at onceJab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k