Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Aag hu main , jal jaogi
I thought you were bidi amma 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Aag hu main , jal jaogi
I thought you were bidi amma 
she is ruthlesss!!!!
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hilarious that’s what it was
I have already read the chapters for this season so I can’t wait to see it animated
https://twitter.com/_mika60_/status/1710676395276337630


SAMEEE.
spoiler hai ...
Originally posted by simply.meghana
Then who are you??
Originally posted by Fearless_Lover
Aag hu main , jal jaogi
Bidi ko bhi jalne k liye Aag ki zarurat hote hai


Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Originally posted by simply.meghana
Then who are you??
![]()
Originally posted by Fearless_Lover
Aag hu main , jal jaogi
Bidi ko bhi jalne k liye Aag ki zarurat hote hai
A full blown aag will just burn the bidi completely 
ahhh!!! Its raakh(ash) is useful for healthy skin, u wanna try???

u can use it as a pasteJab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k