Galib: "400..400.. 400.. that's all I can think of now and this is absolutely what I don't even want to dream of. "
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Galib: "400..400.. 400.. that's all I can think of now and this is absolutely what I don't even want to dream of. "
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
I want England to win but bairstow thoda break loh🙄
Bairstow OUT 52(59)
B Shakib
Bairstow is out at 52 (59).
Mere saare points😭😭😭😭 Bairstow
jinx worked 🙊
u put him for what??Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Mere saare points😭😭😭😭 Bairstow
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
jinx worked 🙊
I selected him for 6 s but he didn't hit any...
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
u put him for what??
runs and 4s😭
Seems like these two are here to eat Butler's points
Why butler is coming low in the middle order 
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
i have nothing to say bowlers usually acha karta hai par aaj bowlers bhi nalle ho gaye

Mithali said - if BANG can use their bowlers in first 10 overs..otherwise no use
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
341