Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Going grocery shopping, helping put them away, not watching a show she likes even if he hates it. She must be thinking he is really trying.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

going for shopping and helping to put the grocery items in its places and trying to watch TV show with wife she is liking him hating those things

yes she is thinking that he is trying

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He got his reaction. She is impressed. How could she not be after he tries so much?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she is impressed

surely no girl can be without getting impressed after seeing husband trying these things

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She is impressed but did not tell him yet. She wants more.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she is impressed so well but she is not telling it to him she is wanting more from her husband

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

A nice foot massage is a good move. Any wife would love that.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes he is giving her foot massage which any wife could love so much

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 874

Ranveer started to rub Ishani's big toe well were Ishani now was feeling the pain so well but seeing Ranveer rubbing her leg for a while she felt uncomfortable and then realizing that they are in the dinning area.

Ishani: Ranveer its okay chodo let me go to room and put spray

Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani (seeing her face well); I can see in your face how it is paining let me rub it. 

Ishani: Ranveer its okay pain will get reduced in next 10 minutes leave my leg(she was about to take her leg from his hand)

Ranveer(without leaving her leg continuing to rub her big toe): sometimes it can look like that pain will get reduced by itself. But we too need to immediately rub the place injured. If we leave as it is it may even lead to swelling.

Ishani(she didn't know what to tell to Ranveer but her leg was too paining for her now and then making up herself): Ranveer we are in dinning area If anybody see you rubbing my leg like this means..

Ranveer(seeing her): means what?

Ishani:(trying to take her leg from is hand):Ranveer it will not get well with family members seeing you rubbing my leg..

Ranveer(rubbing the leg without leaving her leg): Ishani what is this logic wife can fall in husband feet any number of times but husband should not do that right..

Ishani: Ranveer its not our room..

Ranveer(seeing her with a calm face): 2 more minutes let me rub it well so that your toe will get well till that stay silent. Even anyone think that I am Wife addicted man no problem for me because really I am addicted to you.

Ishani for a while without to her control fell inside her heart for Ranveer were Ranveer was now seeing her leg and was massaging it. Ishani seeing Ranveer's love for her and the way he is rubbing her toe was making her to tell him that she is impressed.

Ishani(in thoughts): Really I am impressed Ranveer. (with a love cum emotional face); Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her); haan

Ishani: Mein..wo...I am Im...(before she could tell that she is impressed).

Gauri(came there wearing her hand bag calling): Ranveer..

Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani's face as she was about to tell something now saw Gauri's face and with a smile): Gauri..

Ishani was trying to take her leg from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer without leaving her leg held back her leg well and was talking to Gauri.

Gauri: Got ready for office just thought whether you are available so that I can come with you to office.

Ranveer: oh have breakfast let us leave..

Gauri: hmm(now saw Ishani and the way Ranveer is rubbing her toe with his hand and now seeing Ishani with a controlled anger face):Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani: wo...(before she could tell)

Ranveer: She hit her leg with the cooking stand 

Ishani tried to take her leg were she was feeling uncomfortable that Ranveer is rubbing her leg in front of Gauri. 

Ranveer:(holding her leg back in his hand and continuing rubbing):  Ishani why are you trying to take your leg from my hand? it is almost finished don't move your leg now..

Ishani(seeing Gauri a uncomfortable look and saw Ranveer); hmmm

Gauri had a jealous face were she went and sat in the dinning chair and was seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a irked face were Ranveer finishing rubbing of Ishani's feet took his hands from her leg were Ishani too took her leg from the chair and got up and stood in the floor were Ranveer too got up and stood near her.

Ranveer: Are you feeling okay now?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay): Haan now it is fine Ranveer. Tk you sit let me serve breakfast to you.

Ranveer: hmm(he sat in his chair).

Ishani entered the kitchen and then brought some Vegetable curry in the bowl and then she served to both Gauri and Ranveer and then served chappati to them. They both finished their breakfast and they both got ready to leave to office.

Ranveer: Tk Ishani let both of us leave..

Ishani; hm tk

Gauri: Bye Ishani.

Ishani: Bye di..

Ranveer and Gauri started to move from there and they both disappeared from her sight.

RV BROKING

It was evening 5 o clock Ranveer finished his work and shut down the system were he was about to get up from the seat to leave to home were before he could get up he thought about Ishani for a while.

Ranveer(in thoughts): Just simply going to home what I am going to do? should do something to impress Ishani. What to do?(he was thinking what to do were not getting any idea to himself): Hmm not getting any idea tk let me go home I will get some idea to impress Ishani for sure. (telling it to himself he got up from the chair and started to walk out of the room were he crossed the bay and went out of the office to start to home).

Gauri(who saw Ranveer leaving the office got the flashback of Ranveer rubbing Ishani's leg today morning and in thoughts): After seeing you falling in Ishani's feet without any male ego will I be silent Ranveer. I will start my work today I will surely separate you both. I will marry you Ranveer.

Ishani sitting in the bed resting her head in the head rest were Raagini was playing with her toys sitting in the bed next to Ishani. Ishani was having a constant smile the whole day were she was thinking the ways Ranveer was trying to impress her. She thought how Ranveer came and stood in front of her in departmental store, the way he tried to help her in kitchen work and the way he tried his best to watch TV serial everything brought a cute smile in her lips. The way Ranveer rubbed her leg today morning completely made her to fall for him so well.

Ishani(in thoughts): Today morning itself I should have told to Ranveer that I am impressed. so that today night (seeing Ranveer's photo in the Lamp table): we both would have become one. (she had a happy smile).

It was 6.30 in the evening when Ranveer entered the house and walked and came to his room and when he was about to enter the room Ishani having Raagini in her hand and was about to come out of the room. Both stood seeing each other in the entrance stood facing each other.

Ranveer: Where are you going?

Ishani: Wo Maa and baba are going to walking so they told they will take Raagini with them so only going to leave Raagini with Maa.

Ranveer: Tk tk leave Raagini with Maa and come to our room itself..

Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Tk..

Ranveer too smiled to her and Ishani went out of the room.

To be continued smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 875

It was evening 7 o clock it was a Garden restaurant were Gauri was sitting in one table and was seeing the entrance of the Restaurant. Her look told that she is waiting for someone.

RV MANSION

It was exactly 7.10 when Ishani entered their room were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed after fresh up and he has changed himself to night pant and t-shirt. He was seeing his phone.

Ishani(came near Ranveer and in a calm tone):Ranveer..

Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing Ishani with a smile):you came..

Ishani; Haan

Ranveer: Sit know?

Ishani(sitting in the bed facing Ranveer): Ranveer how was the day

Ranveer: Haan nice day

Ishani; hmm (thinking to tell about his morning massaging her leg):Today morning you massaged my leg know?

Ranveer: Haan you felt better after that know?

Ishani: haan I felt better Ranveer but(thinking about Gauri seeing Ranveer holding her leg): Ranveer today you were massaging my leg in front of Gauri di..

Ranveer: Haan Ishani I am caution only that we should not hurt Gauri showing that we are very close to each other. She had a failed marriage and seeing these things she may feel uncomfortable. But what to do it was a kind of medical emergency.

Ishani: hmm okay okay now I need to tell something to you.

Ranveer: haan bolo

Ishani: Ranveer we should see a good groom for Gauri di. Already we talked about this that time you told after Parul's delivery we can think about it. That is what Arjun is born know? I think this is the right time to talk to Gauri di about her remarriage.

Ranveer: haan that is right only. First let us talk to Gauri regarding this and If she is ready means..(before he could tell)

Ishani: Ranveer Is there any chance for us to know about Pranav?

Ranveer: Pranav Gauri's ex-lover. After Gauri got married we too never know what happened to Pranav.

Ishani: At least we can try to know where is Pranav what is his situation right now know?

Ranveer:(thinking something and seeing her): Haan we can try but If Pranav is married now means?

Ishani: (held Ranveer's hand with her both the hands and with a pleasing face); Please Ranveer let us try from our side. If by luck Pranav is not married means we can get Gauri di married to Pranav itself know? so that Gauri di will be happy for the rest of her life. Gauri di will feel that she got succeeded in her love know.

Ranveer(hearing it and then seeing Ishani's hands holding his one hand and with other hand he held her hand and with a smile):Tk for you let me try to trace where is Pranav okay?

Ishani:(with a happy smile): hmm

GARDEN RESTAURANT.

Gauri was still seeing the entrance of the restaurant were a girl wearing a chudithar came seeing Gauri and gave a familiar smile.

Gauri: Ayesha

Ayesha(sitting in the chair opposite to Gauri); Gauri how are you?

Gauri: Haan I am fine.

Ayesha: After vacating and going to your house you forgot me. today only you got my taught know?

Gauri: Arrey not like that after getting back with my family. I got job and now getting busy in job that is why was not able to talk but I never forgot you. We were roommates for almost 4 years.

Ayesha: Tk tk fine now why did you call me to this restaurant?

Gauri; let me tell before that what would you like to have?

Ayesha: Order some fruit juice.

Gauri: hmm(seeing the servant): bearer.

Bearer(hearing it came to their table): order please mam

Gauri: Two water melon juice.

Bearer: Okay mam.

Gauri(seeing Ayesha): Now I got to permanently stay with my family ayesha.

Ayesha: That is really a good news Gauri. How many days you were crying being all alone and missing your family. Now you got back with your family know?

Gauri; hmm

Ayesha: Now ask your family to get you married. Or love someone and get married soon.

Gauri;(taking a deep breath): Haan I am planning to get married only. I am loving too.

Ayesha: Wow who you are loving?

Gauri: I don't know whether you remember him I have told you about him. Once in our family we had a servant and after few years he became a business.

Ayesha: haan I remember he is the famous business man RV only know?

Gauri: Haan you are right. I am loving him only.

Ayesha(with a happy smile): That is great(thinking something and seeing Gauri): you are loving him okay but I remember you telling that RV is married.

Gauri(shaking her head as yes): Haan he is married.

Ayesha(with a not understanding face): you even told that he has married your cousin.

Gauri: Haan he is married to my uncle's daughter(in a strong tone): Step daughter.

Ayesha: Okay then how RV will marry you? Did he accept that he is loving you back?

Gauri: Nahi

Ayesha(with a confused face):Then..

Gauri: Ayesha you have always said to me know? Do something and get married. I love RV only he has everything a girl wants. He is romantic, He is good man by heart, he is charming a great businessman. Without to my control I fell in love with him. Now as you said doing something only I am going to marry Ranveer.

Ayesha: What are you going to do?

Gauri; I want to separate My Cousin Ishani from her husband Ranveer and marry Ranveer.

Ayesha saw Gauri with a what to react face.

Gauri(seeing Ayesha's face); What you don't know what to react?

Ayesha shook her head as yes

Gauri: Ayesha we are girls who never got any support in our life. We were not supported by family at the right time and we are women who lost our most loved person in life. We are women who never got any happiness in life. (with a bit villainous face): Now we ourselves doing something only should get a settled and love life.

Ayesha(hearing it and thinking her life too and then realizing what Gauri is telling is right and seeing her);you are right Gauri we never got honest love or family's support. That is why even after this age we are staying in hostel and doing work just for our food and shelter. (shaking her head as yes): Okay If you feel Ranveer will be a good husband to you do something and get him. our kind of girls should do some wrong at least and should get settle in life.

Gauri: Till today I never did anything wrong to anyone but god never gave any happiness so I am preferring the ulta way. I am going to do the bad and going to correct my life.

Ayesha: hmm do it Gauri

Gauri: For that I need your help

Ayesha: hmm what help?

Gauri: I need a pamphlet to keep inside a morning newspaper that should be regarding a astrologer for that let me give the design to you just print and give it to me.

Ayesha: hmm

Gauri: Then I need a person to act like a astrologer. His phone number only should be printed in the Pamphlet. He should act as I am telling him. can you do it?

Ayesha: We can arrange it but tell me what is your exact plan?

Gauri: Printing a pamphlet with fake astrologer number I will keep it in the morning newspaper and keep it in Ranveer's mother room. while reading newspaper If they see this Pamphlet by our luck they may feel to seek this fake astrologer even that is too based on our luck. By luck if they call this fake astrologer he need to come to Ranveer's house and tell what I am going to tell him.

Ayesha: what you are going to make him tell?

Gauri: Ranveer's mother is weak in astrology. I will make the astrologer tell that If Ishani stays in the house with Ranveer here after means the male gender of the family that is Ranveer and Ranveer's father will die soon. So Ishani should stay away from Ranveer. Hearing it Ranveer's mother won't be silent she will believe astrology and try to make Ranveer leave Ishani because for Ranveer's mother Ranveer and his father is very much important. 

Ayesha(hearing it): Okay But If Ishani tells okay to stay away from Ranveer means the problem will get solved know?

Gauri:Ishani loves Ranveer blindly she will not accept to be away from Ranveer for lifetime.Ranveer will be put in a situation to juggle between mother and wife and that will lead to lot of fights between Ranveer and Ishani. If my plan works out surely Ranveer and Ishani relationships will be broken into pieces.

Screen splits on Gauri's cunning face and Ishani and Ranveer smiling to each other holding their hands.

To be continuedsmiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani and Ranveer are thinking of locating Pranav. Does Gauri still have any feeling for him or it all got transferred to Ranveer?

coderlady thumbnail

What Gauri does not understand is how love works. Love is about sacrifice to make the other person happy. What Gauri feels is not love, its selfishness.

coderlady thumbnail

We can only hope Pranav is unattached and Gauri still has some feelings for him.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani and Ranveer are thinking of locating Pranav. Does Gauri still have any feeling for him or it all got transferred to Ranveer?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

now ishveer are in plan to locate pranav

we never know whether gauri has any feelings for him or she is having feeling for only ranveer

let us see

keep reading smiley2