Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Episode 872

Ishani taking next 10 minutes finished the billing and gave their house address and telling the landmark of their house and she came out of the Departmental store and came near Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then with a smile); Shopping over.

Ishani: Haan it is over. I gave our house address and said the landmark to them they will deliver it in our house.

Ranveer(hearing it and in thoughts): If I tell okay and take Ishani to home means what is there to impress her. (thinking well and in thoughts): Let me tell Ishani that I will itself carry the grocery items till home so seeing my hard work Ishani will get impressed.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer thinking something):Ranveer what happened?

Ranveer: (coming out of the thoughts): Ishani..wo actually what is the need for a delivery person. (with a smile): Mein hu na let me take the bags and bring it to home.

Ishani(hearing it):What you are going to carry the grocery bags?

Ranveer: Haan Ishani let me take it from the shop and then put it in the car and let us drive back to home and let me itself carry the bags inside the house.

Ishani:(with smile):Ranveer don't want that and all. They will deliver it in our house.(held his hand with a cute face):Chalo come let us go home.

Ranveer: Arrey Ishani you are thinking me that I cannot do these work and all. I can do it.

Ishani: (seeing him):Tk I agree you can do it. But they will do it you don't want to strain yourself okay.(pulling him):come..

Ranveer: Sure hain na..

Ishani: Haan Baba sure..

Ranveer without anyway shook his head as okay and he went to the car were Ishani too walked behind him and they both got in the car. Ranveer wearing the seat belt and started the car and he drove the car towards their house. They came to their house in 5 minutes and they both entered the house.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Let me fresh up Ishani.

Ishani; Haan tk let me go and make tea for all

Ranveer: Haan

Ranveer started to walk from there and he went to their room. The time was moving in its routine were Ishani gave tea to everyone and got busy in her kitchen work.

Ranveer who was watching a action movie in TV after the movie was over he saw the Clock and got to know that the time is 8 o clock.

Ranveer(to himself): Ishani just came to give tea alone after that she went from here and she didn't come back to room. Now its 8 o clock let me go and see what Ishani is doing.

Ranveer got down from the bed and turned off the TV and came out of the room and started to search Ishani in the possible places were he finally saw Ishani in the kitchen. She was taking the grocery items from the brown boxes and was arranging it in the racks.

Ranveer(in thoughts):Ishani is doing work in kitchen (with a smile and in thoughts): If I go and help her in this work means she will get impressed know? (making sure this is the right idea he with a casual smile entered the kitchen): Ishani..

Ishani(arranging the coffee powder bottle in the rack and saw Ranveer): Ranveer tum?

Ranveer: Haan (seeing the brown boxes); Grocery items are delivered know?

Ishani; Haan they delivered it half an hour back (she was taking two bags of wheat and was arranging it in the cupboard)

Ranveer saw the brown box and taking Tea powder packets in his hands and saw Ishani who was arranging the wheat bags.

Ranveer: Ishani where to keep this tea powder?

Ishani hearing it turned and saw Ranveer were she saw Ranveer standing with the tea powder packets in his hands were for a while he was really looking so cute to her. He hit her eyes differently today. The way he is helping in kitchen work was almost attracting her were changing her smile to a casual smile.

Ishani(coming and standing facing Ranveer);Why are you doing these work and all Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a cute puppy smile): To impress you Ishani...(with the same puppy smile): Impressed know?

Ishani(got a smile were she was loving this Ranveer a lot were to not let him know that once again she got impressed and then with a light smile): What is there to get impressed in this Ranveer? Mostly now a days all the husbands are helping their wife in the kitchen. I only never allow you to do these kind of works. Today you are doing this work okay but..(getting the tea powder packets from his hands): Don't want let me do it myself.

She went to the cupboard and started to arrange the tea packets.

Ranveer(who didn't expect that Ishani will get the tea powder packets from him with a what to do face went and stood near Ishani and then in a calm tone): Ishani even If you are not impressed it is okay...(he was having a cute face): Let me help you today...

Ishani(seeing his face now were she really want to kiss him all over his face were managing with a smile): Are you sure?

Ranveer: Haan sure at least I can be with you know? (he said it with a love smile)

Ishani too with a smile shook her head as okay were they both were chatting with each other and enjoying each others company and were arranging the grocery items and they finished the work.

The time was moving and the time came to its night 10.30 were Ranveer was watching TV in their room were Ishani entered their room having Raagini in her shoulders. Raagini was sleeping so well in her shoulder.

Ranveer: Raagini Slept..

Ishani: Haan today long hours she spent with Maa and Maa brought her for dinner after dinner laying in my shoulders itself she fell asleep.

Ranveer: hmmm

Ishani laid Raagini in the bed and kept the pillow in her both the sides and went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom.

Ranveer as the songs were getting little bit bored he started to change the channels one by one were he got stuck in one channel were a Romantic TV soap was running were seeing it he got a flashback of few months back.

FLASHBACK..

Ranveer was doing his work in the Laptop and Ishani was sitting in the bed and was watching a TV soap were she was feeling so much for the couple in the soap opera.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer you too see this Serial with me know? Its really a touching serial. The couples look like real couples.

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the Laptop): Ishani what is there in these serials and all. The heroin will be always crying and everyone in the family will misunderstand the same girl. Boring...

Ishani: (with a funny  fight mode): One of my wish list is to watch any of my favorite TV show with you sitting in the bed close to you but tum bhi na..

Ranveer(now taking his eyes from the laptop and seeing her with a fun smile): Ishani you make a very long wish list too I will make all your wishes fulfilled but please meri Maa don't make me watch these serials and all. Instead of watching these TV soaps know I can go and jump from the window..

Ishani; Tk don't want to watch anything with you...(showing his laptop with a cute funny fight face): Live your life with this Laptop itself..

Ranveer was cutely giving a smile and was continuing his work were Ishani too giving a impossible head shake was continuing watching TV.

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ranveer(with a smile to himself): Haan now let me full fill Ishani's one wish list that is watching TV serial with her. so that Ishani will get impressed and fall in love with me. (he saw the TV screen were now a saas was talking the house rules to the Bahu were with a what to do face to himself): Really it is not easy to watch a serial but what to do let me do to impress Ishani..(as he was telling it to himself).

Ishani came out of the washroom and she was about to lay in the bed were before she could lay..

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani: Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a calm face); Shall we watch any of your favorite serial together?

Ishani hearing it had a bit shocked cum surprise face.

To be continued smiley2

Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Ranveer helping ishani with grocery items and telling her openly that he is doing this to impress her was sweat.surprising that ishani wants to watch her fav serial with ranveer.ranveer deciding to watch serial with ishani to fulfill her wish was sweet.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer helping ishani with grocery items and telling her openly that he is doing this to impress her was sweat.surprising that ishani wants to watch her fav serial with ranveer.ranveer deciding to watch serial with ishani to fulfill her wish was sweet.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked Ranveer helping ishani with grocery items and telling her that he is doing it to impress her and the way he is now wanting to watch ishani's favorite serial with her to full fill her wish 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 873

As soon as Ranveer asked whether they can watch any of her favorite serial together Ishani had a what to react face were she was bit shocked and surprised too. 

Ishani: Ranveer you are okay right?

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Haan I am fine why?

Ishani: Nahi even if I call to watch serial also you won't come to watch serial with me today you are asking to watch serial with me that is why I am asking. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Keep any of your favorite serial and come and sit near me let me tell why I called you to watch serial with me. 

Ishani shaking her head as okay and came around the bed and got the TV remote from Ranveer and searching for her favorite show in App and playing the serial and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer were Ranveer held Ishani close to him by putting his hand over Ishani's neck were Ishani too comforted herself resting her head in Ranveer's shoulder. 

Ishani: Hmm now tell me today what happen my husband has planned to watch TV serial with me. 

Ranveer(making Ishani more close to him and with a smile): It was one of your wish know that is to watch your favorite TV serial with me so today I thought to full fill that wish. 

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face); oh really to full fill my wish only today you are doing it?

Ranveer(with a cute face): Haan to full fill your wish and at the same time to (with a cute look seeing Ishani): Impress you also..

Ishani: Accha..

Ranveer: Impressed know?

Ishani(thinking for a while and in a cute tone): Watch TV serial with me then let me tell whether you impressed me or not..

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay); hmm tk..

Telling it Ranveer saw the screen were he was seeing a hero was trying to talk to his wife after a fight were that scene itself was almost running for 15 minutes were Ranveer too was watching the scene bearing his patience. Ishani was enjoying the TV show sitting close to Ranveer. 

Ishani: This hero know he scolded his wife for breaking his phone mistakenly but now he is trying his best to patch up with his wife. 

Ranveer(hearing it and seeing her): she broke his phone for that they are having fight?

Ishani; Haan Ranveer now they will patch up see how cute they both are ...

Ranveer(hearing it and again seeing the TV screen had a not liking face when Ishani didn't see him were when Ishani saw him he gave a made up smile): Nice show..

Ishani: hmm (she was continuing to watch the TV serial).

It was exactly next 20 minutes were 

Ishani(seeing a funny scene in the serial and seeing Ranveer); this scene know Ranv...(before she could tell his full name she saw Ranveer now sleeping resting his head in the head rest were seeing Ranveer sleeping she got a admiring smile in her face).

Ranveer was looking like a child for a while were he was very calm while sleeping. 

Ishani(in thoughts): Hmm you never like TV serial to impress me you tried your best to watch TV serial but you slept..(with a admiring face in thoughts): Ranveer you asked me whether I am impressed know? Haan the moment you came for shopping which you never like and the moment you tried to help me in kitchen and the way now you tried your best to watch Serial with me which you never like in your life know I am totally fallen for you and yes I am impressed meri baby..

Ishani with a smile took her head from his shoulder and carefully held him and then without disturbing his sleep she made him to laid in the bed and then she got down from the bed and turned off the TV and came to the other side of the bed and laid on the other side of Raagini and turned off the lights to sleep. 

NEXT DAY MORNING...

Ranveer getting ready and making his final check in the mirror and making sure Raagini is still sleeping he started to walk out of the room. 

Ranveer(to himself): While waking up itself Ishani was not in the room let me go and see her..

He came down and saw for Ishani in dinning area and not finding her there he peeped inside the kitchen were he saw Ishani making the vegetable curry for Chappati. 

Ranveer(came and stood near Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): you got ready?

Ranveer: Haan I didn't find you in room from the moment I got up so only I came in search of you. 

Ishani: (with a smile): where I am going to go I will be in home only know?

Ranveer: Haan that is correct only..(thinking about watching TV serial with Ishani yesterday night and then not remembering anything beyond that and seeing Ishani): Ishani 

Ishani: Hmm

Ranveer: yesterday you were impressed know?

Ishani(hearing it and then deciding not to show up herself that she is impressed seeing Ranveer): No 

Ranveer: No?

Ishani: Haan No. you slept while watching the TV then how to get impressed..?

Ranveer(with a what to tell face): sorry Ishani without to my control I slept..

Ishani: Tk tk no problem its okay. Try some other way to impress me.

Ranveer: hmm tk..

Ishani(had a smile seeing Ranveer's face were she hiding the smile and in a normal tone): Go and sit in the dinning table Ranveer let me bring your breakfast.

Ranveer: hmm

Telling it Ranveer was about to walk towards the dinning table were that was the moment Ishani to take Garam Masala from the cupboard turned to the cupboard were as turned she hit her leg so well in the cooking stage bottom..

Ishani(in a bit loud tone): Ouch..

Ranveer(hearing it without going to the dinning table and seeing Ishani): Ishani kya hua?

Ishani(felt pain so well in her Big toe): wo..hit my leg well in the bottom of the cooking stage Ranveer.

Ranveer immediately came to her and got the Spoon from her hand and keeping it near the stove and turned off the stove and took her in his hands and in a micro second brought her to the dinning area and made her sit in a chair and kept another chair in front of her and made her to place her leg in the chair and he started to rub her big toe.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Mission impress the wife continues. Its nice to see him trying. Even though she keeps saying she is not impressed.

coderlady thumbnail

Going grocery shopping, helping put them away, not watching a show she likes even if he hates it. She must be thinking he is really trying.

coderlady thumbnail

He got his reaction. She is impressed. How could she not be after he tries so much?

coderlady thumbnail

She is impressed but did not tell him yet. She wants more.

coderlady thumbnail

A nice foot massage is a good move. Any wife would love that.

Edited by coderlady - 6 months ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Mission impress the wife continues. Its nice to see him trying. Even though she keeps saying she is not impressed.

hi coderlady

congratulations for your most comments badge

thanks for the comment

yes ranveer's mission to impress ishani is continuing glad you  liked him trying but she is impressed she is not telling it that is it

keep reading smiley2