Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani thinking that she has ti get closer to ranveer as he us not looking at her waa funny.ranveer asking about ragini's frock size and grocery was cool.ishani saying whether he will be infront of her when she closes and opens the eyes and without making any noise ranveer standing infront of her was interesting. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is thinking to get close to ranveer as he is not looking at her and yes our hero never looks anyone just a busy guy 

happy that you liked ranveer asking for Raagini's frock size and grocery scene 

glad you liked the way ishani asking whether he will be in front of her when she close and open her eyes and our hero without making any noise came and stood in front of her 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 871

Ishani opened her eyes and she saw Ranveer in front of her were she had a aww face were she didn't know what to react for a while.

Ranveer(with a smile and in a cute tone): I came.

Ishani(coming out of the aww face and then managing herself): Ranveer tum

Ranveer: Haan mein I came to help my wife in her shopping. (with a cute face); Impressed?

Ishani(getting that Ranveer has made this surprise visit to impress were changing her face to normal and in a normal tone): I am bit surprised as you came for shopping that too in office time but (making sure that she should not show him that she is impressed in a bit attitude tone); What is there to get impressed in this Ranveer? It is all husband's duty to help their wife in shopping and you are doing that only.

Ranveer(with a cute puppy face):Then I didn't impress you?

Ishani(seeing him shaking her head as no with a smile): you surprised me but you didn't impress me Ranveer.

Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake): Tk tk let me try some other way so that you will get impressed and (in a very low tone): I will make love to you.

Ishani(hearing it and with a bit shy smile hit his shoulder): we are in public place Ranveer chalo (telling it she started to move the trolley and started to continue her shopping)

Ranveer without seeing any of the items in the departmental store was walking behind Ishani.

Ishani(taking wheat bags and keeping it in the trolley and was moving the trolley and seeing Ranveer): You said that you are in tea break and told me to keep talking in the phone but after few minutes itself I heard you driving the car that time itself I should have thought that you would be trying to surprise me.

Ranveer(with a smile):Thank god you didn't think that logic.

Ishani(seeing him): hmmm Tk tell me what you want let me buy for you?

Ranveer(with a not interested face): I don't want anything...

Ishani(seeing him); Not interested know in shopping?

Ranveer(bit changing his face to a smiling face): Nahi not like that (with a managing face): acchi hain nice shopping..

Ishani(seeing his face had a smile were she was bit admiring him for his cuteness and in thoughts): Really I am impressed Ranveer without liking shopping just to impress me you have come as a surprise visit know really I am impressed. But now itself I should not tell that I am impressed on you know? Let me wait and see what all you are going to do to impress me.

Ranveer was seeing the whole departmental store with a not interested face were he held the trolley

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Let me move the trolley for you so that you can do the shopping know?(telling it he started to move the trolley)

Ishani: haan move the trolley but you can also help me in taking the products know?

Ranveer(hearing it and seeing her): wo...If it is some other shopping means I can help you but it is grocery shopping you only know right what we want for house? so you buy..

Ishani: hmm tk ...

Ranveer was moving the trolley for her were Ishani was purchasing the product and putting it in the trolley and then finally Ishani took a parker pen and showed it to Ranveer.

Ishani: This pen is for you.

Ranveer(seeing the pen):Pen?

Ishani: Today you came for shopping with me know so for you let me give this pen.

Ranveer(seeing the pen and seeing Ishani): Mmm tk thank you.

Ishani(keeping the pen in the trolley and seeing him): mm chalo take the trolley to the billing area.

Ranveer shook his head as okay and he took the trolley to the billing area were there were 5 people standing before him for billing with the trolley. Ranveer stood with a silent face. Ishani too was standing near him.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):why don't they add two more counters see how queue is standing.

Ishani; Ranveer only 5 people are standing in front of us. It will get over soon..

Ranveer(giving a managing smile): hmmm

Ishani seeing him had a smile without to his notice were she was enjoying the Ranveer who is not interested in shopping but bearing for her sake. Ranveer's phone rang were he took the phone in his hand and seeing its office call and seeing Ishani.

Ranveer: office call hain Ishani you bill the products let me talk and come.

Ishani; hmm

Ranveer walked from there and went out of the Departmental store and talked in the phone. Finishing the call in 2 minutes and he cut the call and then turned to walk inside the departmental store again were he stopped himself.

Ranveer(in thoughts):yaar what is there in this shopping for ladies I don't know? They are just walking in the departmental store with their trolley. I mean what is there to walk through out the departmental store and waste time. We should go to the product what we want and take the product and bill it quickly and come out of the shop. (thinking that Ishani is not impressed and in thoughts): I came to impress Ishani but she too is not impressed now I got caught in this departmental store for shopping. (he had a impossible head shake to himself).

The billing was over for the first 4 of them and the billing was going on for the person who was standing in front of Ishani. They were young couples.

Lady: Really today you helped me in shopping so well.

Man: Oh during shopping I can spend time with you know?

Lady: Haan husband helping in Grocery shopping is very helpful for a women.

Man: You are welcome.

Lady and man were smiling to each other.

Ishani(who heard their conversation saw outside were through the glass door she saw Ranveer who was now standing with a silent face and she had a smile and in thoughts):Ranveer is standing outside to not come back inside for shopping. (taking a deep breath and seeing the couple in front of her and in thoughts): Haan husbands are cute when they do shopping with wife but (seeing Ranveer again and in thoughts with a smile): the husband who is bearing shopping for his wife sake is really really cute and my Ranveer you are really cute I just love you so much.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer heard the perfect way to impress a wife. Now he will try it on Ishani.

coderlady thumbnail

First plan executed. He showed up at the grocery store. She could not believe her eyes.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri keeps failing to attract Ranveer's attention but still doesn't get it.

coderlady thumbnail

Just surprised and not impressed? She is not showing it, but she is impressed that he tried.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer heard the perfect way to impress a wife. Now he will try it on Ishani.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ranveer heard the perfect way to impress a wife and he will surely try it on Ishani

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

First plan executed. He showed up at the grocery store. She could not believe her eyes.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes plan executed and he came to grocery store and yes our heroin cannot believe her eyes

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri keeps failing to attract Ranveer's attention but still doesn't get it.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri surely failed to attract Ranveer but she is not getting it

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Just surprised and not impressed? She is not showing it, but she is impressed that he tried.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she is surprised and not impressed she is actually impressed and yes our lady does not want to show it

keep reading smiley2