Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Aaj kaunsi movie dekhoon?
Aaj kaunsi movie dekhoon?
Pardes or Baadshah 
Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.
Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.
Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.
Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.
Bruh don't do that to yourself 
Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein
Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about it
Just watch Dil Toh Paagal Hai or something 
Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.
Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.
Yeah watch HTHS if you plan on hating SRK and liking Salman. The movie gave me anxiety. SRK acted great though and gave me the best gif of all time. 🤣🤣

Otto?? Get well super duper super soon. <33Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.
Harmless has had more usernames than I've had friends, and his display names are more well-traveled than my peasant ass.
Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein
Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about it
You haven’t watched Pardes, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, DDLJ, Kal Ho Na Ho, Veer Zaara, Yes Boss, Josh, Koyla, Devdas …. and somehow your next choice is Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam? WAEEEEE? 😫
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k