Bollywood CC # 111 (DT Note on New CCs pg 74)- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

67.5k

Users

47

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aaj kaunsi movie dekhoon?

E4H4274T5LEPVNUJ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Aaj kaunsi movie dekhoon?

Pardes or Baadshah smiley36

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.smiley36


Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet


Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.smiley36


Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.


Bruh don't do that to yourself smiley37

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet


Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein smiley36 Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about itsmiley36


Just watch Dil Toh Paagal Hai or something smiley36

E4H4274T5LEPVNUJ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet


Not Badshah please, I've seen it so much in childhood that now I'm totally fed up of it. Although I don't remember anything.smiley36


Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.

Yeah watch HTHS if you plan on hating SRK and liking Salman. The movie gave me anxiety. SRK acted great though and gave me the best gif of all time. 🤣🤣

Image

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Thinking of watching Hum Tumhare hai Sanam.

Otto?? Get well super duper super soon. <33
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Harmless has had more usernames than I've had friends, and his display names are more well-traveled than my peasant ass.

E4H4274T5LEPVNUJ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet


Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein smiley36 Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about itsmiley36

You haven’t watched Pardes, Dil Toh Pagal Hai, DDLJ, Kal Ho Na Ho, Veer Zaara, Yes Boss, Josh, Koyla, Devdas …. and somehow your next choice is Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam? WAEEEEE? 😫

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".