Bollywood CC # 111 (DT Note on New CCs pg 74)- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

67.5k

Users

47

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

75XBCJIWM4OTH67I thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

yeah because mine is just better

E47314B6-3E4D-4452-B4CE-B12565848AE5_1_201_a.jpeg


you don't wanna mess with my raccoon


64355629e4fa3.jpeg

NKVPBFWINPGVTOWH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Hai, dekha nahin tumne?

Nahi

Weekend pe jaunga

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Tumhe pasand nahi anewala, mujhe pata hai smiley36

75XBCJIWM4OTH67I thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Priyanka gives off very 'your network, is your net worth' vibes.


now why would you say that about chriyanka popra

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Next I'm watching Chalte Chalte


Bruh, have you seen none of SRK's films? smiley37

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Priyanka gives off very 'your network, is your net worth' vibes.


My networking queen

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone squat the fly before he gets any grand ideas about making the next CC.

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


Bruh, have you seen none of SRK's films? smiley37


Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein smiley36 Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about itsmiley36

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

y'all who is friends with the admin!? I've resisted posting on this forum so that I never turn that fugly Sizzlerz color. It's been 6 years. CAN WE FIX THISS. We get 5 colors from 0 to 10k to be stuck with one color from 10k to 30k...THIS IS INSANITY SOMEONE FIX THIS or else lose a member like me!

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

y'all who is friends with the admin!? I've resisted posting on this forum so that I never turn that fugly Sizzlerz color. It's been 6 years. CAN WE FIX THISS. We get 5 colors from 0 to 10k to be stuck with one color from 10k to 30k...THIS IS INSANITY SOMEONE FIX THIS or else lose a member like me!

Tagging Vijay

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".