Originally posted by: Maharani69
yeah because mine is just better
you don't wanna mess with my raccoon

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maharani69
yeah because mine is just better
you don't wanna mess with my raccoon

Tumhe pasand nahi anewala, mujhe pata hai 
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Priyanka gives off very 'your network, is your net worth' vibes.
now why would you say that about chriyanka popra
Next I'm watching Chalte Chalte
Bruh, have you seen none of SRK's films? 
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Priyanka gives off very 'your network, is your net worth' vibes.
My networking queen
Can someone squat the fly before he gets any grand ideas about making the next CC.
Jawan, MHN, OSO, MNIK, K3G, KKHH, Rab ne, Ra1, Badshah, Billu barber and now Mohabbatein
Yeh sabbhi daki hai. I've seen Chak de India but don't remember anything about it
y'all who is friends with the admin!? I've resisted posting on this forum so that I never turn that fugly Sizzlerz color. It's been 6 years. CAN WE FIX THISS. We get 5 colors from 0 to 10k to be stuck with one color from 10k to 30k...THIS IS INSANITY SOMEONE FIX THIS or else lose a member like me!
Originally posted by: Maharani69
y'all who is friends with the admin!? I've resisted posting on this forum so that I never turn that fugly Sizzlerz color. It's been 6 years. CAN WE FIX THISS. We get 5 colors from 0 to 10k to be stuck with one color from 10k to 30k...THIS IS INSANITY SOMEONE FIX THIS or else lose a member like me!
Tagging Vijay
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k