Hai, dekha nahin tumne?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hai, dekha nahin tumne?
When SRK says" Maaf karna sir, jahanse main dekraha hoon, aap sab kuch hargaye." 
What a beautiful movie, better than KKHH.
When SRK says" Maaf karna sir, jahanse main dekraha hoon, aap sab kuch hargaye."
What a beautiful movie, better than KKHH.
Best scene ever. I was bawling my bloody eyes out. You know what pisses me off? Megha could’ve just ran away with Aryan. Y kill yourself because of your old fart of a regressive piece of shit father. 😭
I can't imagine watching Mohabbatein without the nostalgia and still liking it 
Pari always attended big events in PC life.. but PC didn't attend Pari wedding and has skipped some other major events in Pari life before. Kabhi yo notice kra tha.
Khair kya kare is info.. so sharing info in CC just to put it out there..
Skipping a wedding is a pretty major f-you though 
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Best scene ever. I was bawling my bloody eyes out. You know what pisses me off? Megha could’ve just ran away with Aryan. Y kill yourself because of your old fart of a regressive piece of shit father. 😭
Even I thought that as well, but I think they kept that for K3G. 
Priyanka gives off very 'your network, is your net worth' vibes.Pari always attended big events in PC life.. but PC didn't attend Pari wedding and has skipped some other major events in Pari life before. Kabhi yo notice kra tha.
Khair kya kare is info.. so sharing info in CC just to put it out there..
yeah because mine is just betterOriginally posted by: MBZQBGZYOF4XNRDS
it doesn't count because it's a different raccoon. look closely

Next I'm watching Chalte Chalte
Otto?? Get well soon. <3Next I'm watching Chalte Chalte
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k