Member Topic: Drop your exercise routine- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

2k

Users

18

Likes

38

Frequent Posters

1273162

Banned

Posted: 3 years ago

[Post Removed]

#21
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#22

Sacred Games Meme Templates

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
#23

The only lifting I do, is when I lift food to eat it.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 3 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Silpa20

I don't need to.not that i will exercise even if i needed

Meri behen 😂

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 3 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I wake up at 4, do a rigorous exercise of 400 meter race, 656 pushups, 565 min treadmill, 600 kg dumble press exercise, after all this I go back to sleep at 4.01 am

1 min main yeh kuch kaam nhi hain.

Luv_ShomaAnand thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#26

1hour of bike ride 2-3 times a week...and 1 hour walk almost daily..

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The only lifting I do, is when I lift food to eat it.

Dont you get tired?smiley19

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 2 months ago

https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991?s=46

https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".