I hate exercise more than anything else in the world. So for all you exercise freaks, would love to hear about your routine.
I hate exercise more than anything else in the world. So for all you exercise freaks, would love to hear about your routine.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I do Kayla Itsines’ 28 minute BBG workout on Mondays, Wednesdays. Oh Fridays, I go to a yoga class in the morning. I do cardio (40 minute treadmill or elliptical) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Every Saturday, I go to a Pilates class. This was on hold for several months after I got COVID last October because I lost all my endurance but I’ve been back in my game for a couple months now. Slowly but surely.
Oh and on Sundays, I sit on the couch because what even is life if you don’t spend the entire day doing laundry and dishes 🤯
Drop your skincare routine, drop your exercise routine, drop your meal plans, drop your water intake, drop your will to live, just drop dead, just do it.
I wake up at 4, do a rigorous exercise of 400 meter race, 656 pushups, 565 min treadmill, 600 kg dumble press exercise, after all this I go back to sleep at 4.01 am
I dropped my exercise routine a year ago. Literally dropped it.
Whatever I do between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM everyday is more than enough exercise for my body to lose 2 kgs per month ab extra exercise kiya toh I will be dead soon. I'm already 25% dead now
.
I don't need to.not that i will exercise even if i needed
I do weight lifting (Squats, Dead lift) 3 times a week, and the rest of the days do 3km rowing. In this one year, I lost 14kg and now I have a better metabolic rate.
Ouch! The posted image hurt me..
Belly fat is something hard to loose. I am not fitness freak , but i try to follow walking, sun salutation on daily basis for atleast half an hour. Simply coz i don't want to regret in my old age..🤷
gym: combination of weights and ellipticals/ stair master, with swimming most days
outdoors/ weekends: hiking, sailing.
other weekends: off days
https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991?s=46
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
34