Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I celebrate only one or two festivals, Vinayaka chavithi has been one of them. Least thing I used to do on this day every year was to do three sit downs(gunjilu in Telugu) holding my ears in front of Ganesh ji but I had no holiday today, instead I was made to do over over work, just
came back from work with overworked soar body, and
couldn't manage to find/even look at any Ganesh idol or do 3 sit downs , I'm highly disappointed or sad bcz of that, so all I can do is to celebrate the festival with Ganesh ji songs
.. I hope I get physical energy to do 3 sit downs before I hit the midnight.
It's strange that I have week off tomorrow(bcz tomorrow is Tuesday) but no holiday today
I love this vajan
I just talked to my mom, my mom said tomorrow also people can celebrate Ganesh ji festival, so I'm happy again 

I just talked to my mom, my mom said tomorrow also people can celebrate Ganesh ji festival, so I'm happy again
Today is Gowri pooja, tomorrow Ganesh Chaturthi..
Today in my place they celebrated Vinayaka chavithi. Chavithi is different from Chaturthi? Or both are same? people in different places follow different calenders It seems😊
Today in my place they celebrated Vinayaka chavithi. Chavithi is different from Chaturthi? Or both are same? people in different places follow different calenders It seems😊
Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chavithi.
In our place today we do gowri pooja..
As you said different places follow different calendars..
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chavithi.
In our place today we do gowri pooja..
As you said different places follow different calendars..
After reading this I'm more happy now
. chalo then there are many people who celebrate Vinayaka chavithi tomorrow! 

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
21