Full song, starts from 0.33 mins.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Full song, starts from 0.33 mins.
I celebrate only one or two festivals, Vinayaka chavithi has been one of them. Least thing I used to do on this day every year was to do three sit downs(gunjilu in Telugu) holding my ears in front of Ganesh ji but I had no holiday today, instead I was made to do over over work, just
came back from work with overworked soar body, and
couldn't manage to find/even look at any Ganesh idol or do 3 sit downs , I'm highly disappointed or sad bcz of that, so all I can do is to celebrate the festival with Ganesh ji songs
.. I hope I get physical energy to do 3 sit downs before I hit the midnight.
https://youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI?si=PR6MVorcizCi2jEa
I tried to byheart this, even wrote it down but couldn't and gave up!
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
23