No I meant that Vidur might be doing this to save Mahajan's secret and save Yuvika from getting hurt too. Maybe he thinks that if Yuvi doesn't investigate, Mahajans will leave happily together in peace
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No I meant that Vidur might be doing this to save Mahajan's secret and save Yuvika from getting hurt too. Maybe he thinks that if Yuvi doesn't investigate, Mahajans will leave happily together in peace
What will you do with the pics?
Even she's afraid of the mastermind...
No I meant that Vidur might be doing this to save Mahajan's secret and save Yuvika from getting hurt too. Maybe he thinks that if Yuvi doesn't investigate, Mahajans will leave happily together in peace
True but where will the mahajans leave in peace?
Live in peace, it's Friday night, my mind is tired please understand 
There can never be less pics, while he's at it send me some DJ pics too 
Ok

We need another spy to follw DJ cause this one is busy following NeiVika
I don't like how Subhadra, Miraya, Shanaya and Roohi just come for functions and too only to give expressions, wish they would focus a bit on them 
. Pre cap ?? Is it there ? Will watch it right awayOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I agree , but do watch the Vidur and Neil scene , Sophie and Pooja scene and the precap that's important...
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90