no , I’ve heard these rumors about him years back. There were even blinds about him and the Bollywood director bhansali
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no , I’ve heard these rumors about him years back. There were even blinds about him and the Bollywood director bhansali
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Reddit thinks Imran is gay or bisexual
no doubt.. i have a theory about a few other celebs as well.. but its sad how people have to live a life of lie because of society .. you only get one life and you can't spend this one life being happy..
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
He looks like a baby pigeon
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBXvD-ocYQ/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
He is the opposite of khushhal. Looks better in motion than in pics. 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
no , I’ve heard these rumors about him years back. There were even blinds about him and the Bollywood director bhansali
Bhansali? I thought it will be kjo seeing how he got a role in adhm.
So true

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw95kNnoMbl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
He will be without beard in the show,like I am disheartened
The bansali and his blinds were very horrific to even read.. felt really bad for him. It was strange to know (few) ptv actors' desperation to work in big banners of bolly
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw95kNnoMbl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
He will be without beard in the show,like I am disheartened
I think he has two looks. He was with mustache in the earlier pics and now in clean shave.
Originally posted by: MuratHayat
The bansali and his blinds were very horrific to even read.. felt really bad for him. It was strange to know (few) ptv actors' desperation to work in big banners of bolly
I never heard of it. What did it say?
I have heard of kjo's obsession with fawad.