The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
YIKES! Remake of sleeping with the enemy.
....the was awful. he should've at least tried the food first
....the was awful. he should've at least tried the food first
And she didn’t even take any other man’s name 😭
Hahaha, I don’t blame her 🤣
It's now 1pm I still haven't had breakfast or lunch. I don't think there is anything to eat in the fridge .
I just came back to say
He really should have eaten that food.
It's now 1pm I still haven't had breakfast or lunch. I don't think there is anything to eat in the fridge .
I just came back to say
He really should have eaten that food.
maybe he was just HANGRY ! I would know from my grumpy experience. 
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
maybe he was just HANGRY ! I would know from my grumpy experience.
.. did you read the message I wrote for you in Nepali in dex birthday thread? I am sure you read it.. and you are now Shydwarf24
..
.. grumpy .. what have you eaten today ?
.. did you read the message I wrote for you in Nepali in dex birthday thread? I am sure you read it.. and you are now Shydwarf24
..
.. grumpy .. what have you eaten today ?
![]()
I could not understand it. I figured it said something about me and my DP pic. But I wanted the focus to stay on Dex since it was her birthday?
Today I have mostly have had tea and coffee to keep myself energized. Working on assignments during the weekend. Misery. 
It's now 1pm I still haven't had breakfast or lunch. I don't think there is anything to eat in the fridge .
I just came back to say
He really should have eaten that food.
Samesies! I literally had a banana for dinner. Banana as in the fruit! At this rate, the whole forum needs to take turns to send us text reminders so we eat. 🤯
And look at the mofo wasting all that mooli ki parathe?! Bohot naaainsafi hain Bhai
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcN6ATuiAgT/?igsh=ZzVuaWJuMnBkZmRs
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVQpvQviqbF/?igsh=MTdqMTNwZjl1Ymczcg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/divorce-on-cards-for-karanvir-bohra-and-teejay-sidhu-after-20-years-of-marriage-actor-breaks-silence_235544
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/lock-upp-2-akanksha-chamola-reveals-she-and-gaurav-khanna-are-heading-for-divorce-says-they-are-livi_235143
7