Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I try to do some or other type of workout 3-4 days a week. I include at least 2 aasanas in my routine.
Back when I was pregnant, I did pranayam and easy aasanas everyday.

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
It tastes like sad marshmallow fluff, but it's not the worst. As far as protein foods go, pretty good.
Socklet is hibernated
I've mixed a bit of peanut butter and greek yogurt just to see what would happen. I kind of liked it but I'm not doing that again!
Originally posted by: NHJENEOFPW4PL3PL
I try to do some or other type of workout 3-4 days a week. I include at least 2 aasanas in my routine.
Back when I was pregnant, I did pranayam and easy aasanas everyday.
which is more effective , work out r yoga ? did it help in normal delivery ? Wat are those asanas in daily routine ?
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I've mixed a bit of peanut butter and greek yogurt just to see what would happen. I kind of liked it but I'm not doing that again!

@Mods - can you ban this user, please?
me tooOriginally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
I can't stand peanut butter

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
which is more effective , work out r yoga ? did it help in normal delivery ? Wat are those asanas in daily routine ?
It sure helped in normal delivery.
I think Yoga is effective in the long run and if you want quick results then workout.
I have mixed couple things and made my own routine.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k