Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVyWSc5y30
More drama in the 76ers back-office? 
Embiid might have to goto A different team win the titleOriginally posted by: rckRadhe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVyWSc5y30
More drama in the 76ers back-office?
Delhi braces and cleans up for the mega diplomatic G20 event 
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Embiid might have to goto A different team win the title
Wow ... Embid would then have to wait another season or two ...
Now this forum has turned into a cult 😍
Good to see you back after long
Seems like the BCCI media cricket rights goes to Ambani 
The injury he last had got Jerry Jones quite jittery 
Shama Sikander really wups-out the shoot for loyal fans 
That’s just sad. Lawlessness on the streets of U.S.A. cities.
https://x.com/simonateba/status/1697205690920538220?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg
P.s. — don’t tell me this is politics. 🤷♀️
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k