Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
i m inspired by him ab mujhe if khareedna haiOriginally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Bruh, can he just kill Twitter already instead of making a fool of himself every day. He can't even get basic functions running, and he is trying to add more things instead. It is painful to watch now
Now this forum has turned into a cult 😍
whose cult yeh to bataoNow this forum has turned into a cult 😍

I hope not one of those sex and tattoo cults 😂Now this forum has turned into a cult 😍
Did Wozniacki just give all of us a stunner? 
Thought she had retired 3yrs ago 
https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/38298610/man-utd-face-bayern-psg-meet-newcastle-ac-milan
UEFA Champions League new 36 team format 
Interesting situation here ... 
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k