Watching it live wasn’t enough for you!?!? There are some unfortunate people who haven’t even had the pleasure of judging her hair quality in person.Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
There's still a 10 min queue on AMC, two hours later
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watching it live wasn’t enough for you!?!? There are some unfortunate people who haven’t even had the pleasure of judging her hair quality in person.Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
There's still a 10 min queue on AMC, two hours later
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Watching it live wasn’t enough for you!?!? There are some unfortunate people who haven’t even had the pleasure of judging her hair quality in person.
I am not really going as of now. I don't fancy the hysterics that are going to happen in the theaters.
I am currently invested as a box office enthusiast. If you haven't gotten tickets, I suggest using Cinemark, the tickets are cheaper there and moving slower. 
Hard passss. It’s live or never! /:!Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
I am not really going as of now. I don't fancy the hysterics that are going to happen in the theaters.
I am currently invested as a box office enthusiast. If you haven't gotten tickets, I suggest using Cinemark, the tickets are cheaper there and moving slower.
My bitter ass was going to 🔪 but good to know you don’t play with fire.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
There's still a 10 min queue on AMC, two hours later
Just got my tix after checking multiple showtimes with only handicapped seats left. This is the wildest ride. 
It will be tough for catfish accounts https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1697145283472244974?t=xihxBXnZ-2IQm4LbKAzpwA&s=19
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
Just got my tix after checking multiple showtimes with only handicapped seats left. This is the wildest ride.
Not this becoming the new Oppenheimer 
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
It will be tough for catfish accounts https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1697145283472244974?t=xihxBXnZ-2IQm4LbKAzpwA&s=19
Bruh, can he just kill Twitter already instead of making a fool of himself every day. He can't even get basic functions running, and he is trying to add more things instead. It is painful to watch now
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k