Bollywood CC #109 - DT P.10, 18, New DT Note pg 77- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

69k

Users

53

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


Another thing about me is: Bachpan mei, I was just a kid.


Reaction after this massive reveal:

Wa Wa GIFs | Tenor

1965510.jpg

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Jis speed me aaya us speed me gayab bhi 😆


Wats tat ?


hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

My sympathies with her but why was her character criticised? It was just a flower pot role if I remember correctly 🤔 Or was she criticised for doing the film?

She probably meant to say after the kaand with Ranbir.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hyancchoatishoo

She probably meant to say after the kaand with Ranbir.

The whole dating rumor? Or am I missing something?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Jis speed me aaya us speed me gayab bhi 😆


MID CC ke peeche, WD MID ke peeche 😆

Too-much-fun GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1176541 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Sansani exposé kar ke nikal liye 😆


tujhe drama itni zor ka dekhna hai na ab wo drag bhi kar rahe hain drama mein 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Image

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

The whole dating rumor? Or am I missing something?

The pics Ranbir leaked on Padmavat first look/poster release. She and Ranbir were smoking up in NY, she was wearing some back revealing clothes with a bruise on her back. Faced public bashing in Pakistan for that.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".