Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
BQ rn :

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
WD so you are getting that tech giant salary?! Hey bestie 🤗 Missed you since we last interacted accidentally 11 months and 6 days and 7 minutes ago ❤️
I'll also be the Karan to your Arjun. Adopt me please.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
WD so you are getting that tech giant salary?! Hey bestie 🤗 Missed you since we last interacted accidentally 11 months and 6 days and 7 minutes ago ❤️

What did I miss in these 11 months and 6 days and 7 minutes?
My salary is based on daily dose of reports, weekly ban of MIDs, monthly name calling as biased DT!
There has been an increase in my weekly income😎
CCs after mods pay a visit

Another thing about me is: Bachpan mei, I was just a kid.
Reaction after this massive reveal:

aj to posts seedha urh rahi hain

Jis speed me aaya us speed me gayab bhi 😆
Sansani exposé kar ke nikal liye 😆
Jis speed me aaya us speed me gayab bhi 😆
Tu ne aaj kya khaya hai - You are on a humorous roll today. ..😆
Ur killing me with your one liners today.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k