Post-COVID heart related issues are to blame ππΌ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Post-COVID heart related issues are to blame ππΌ
hello shello guys
Jess π€ How are you Barbie girl? π€ You were busy with someone's wedding and stuff, is it all done now?
And sorry I am directly asking you but when is your b'day? I read it's by the end of this month...
whatever it is let me know too. Iβm clueless but their lots talk on certain UN.Originally posted by: TERMUNPLGQH4YBEO
I figured it out. Iβll PM you.
yes it is the last day of this month ( hint) and Iβm going away next week as the long weekend is coming next weekend ( Labor Day in usa)
Jess π€ How are you Barbie girl? π€ You were busy with someone's wedding and stuff, is it all done now?
And sorry I am directly asking you but when is your b'day? I read it's by the end of this month...
whatever it is let me know too. Iβm clueless but their lots talk on certain UN.
Jess you donβt want to know, trust me Chica. Stay happy
Gosh this forum is on a roll today, you guys are too good πOriginally posted by: Maharani69
Why couldnβt they just a pick another UN like kambhakt_maharaj.
yes it is the last day of this month ( hint)
Gotcha! β€οΈπ€
Lol just want spam to keep spamming so that we are pages away from that vileness.Originally posted by: infinity101
Gosh this forum is on a roll today, you guys are too good π
I m dying to watch these two in big boss π€£π€£π€£π€£ buht Maza ayega π€£Originally posted by: infinity101
Suna hai Papa Touqeer contestant hai iss baar. Kitna bank balance badhayenge apna. Tina ki mummy ko le aao, phle hafte hi rula dengi inhe lmao.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0