It is probably easier to do telepathy to communicate with you than trying to find a post to quote. Just enable those tags π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is probably easier to do telepathy to communicate with you than trying to find a post to quote. Just enable those tags π
You got saved. The reviews are so bad π
The way I know that rape apologist in that thread is a man who created that mid to say all that π€’
π Imagine defending something as heinous as r*pe and then making a post and pretending people got upset with you for your political beliefs. TF
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
It is probably easier to do telepathy to communicate with you than trying to find a post to quote. Just enable those tags π
I thought heβd never ask. It is done.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
It really is
You had to do a test tag first?! π‘
I blame mercury in retrograde for my actions π
You win the internet today π

Kpop has become so boring, we don't get something like this anymore.
https://twitter.com/asianjunkiecom/status/1694831297166799146?t=uw3QkYeF8wNrvzVOmxhgXA&s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0