Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Is he ashamed of BJP liking his movie? 😆

No, I don't think so...but he doesn't want TKF being presented as a propaganda movie he did quasi with the support/on behalf of the ruling party and himself supporting the anti-Muslim mindset (which in fact all has happened).

There had been a time, the film-project had been close (very close) to Agnihotri's heart...he really wanted to show what the Pandits had to endure...but, honestly, in the actual narrative he then bent to the current political interests (because of money? because of having the same mindset?...I don't know....I would have liked to know how his original ideas had been, many years ago because the subject was/is worth a movie)

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Is he ashamed of BJP liking his movie? 😆

Vivek Agnihotri was shamelessly denying the allegations that BJP did promote his film.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's funny because seconds before this clip, they interviewed his wife who said BJP endorsed their film. 😆

So cowardly of him. At least own up to the reality.

I am sure he got the 15 mins of fame he was looking for, since his movie is releasing next month and no one's talking about it.. he desperately needed this.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

It's funny because seconds before this clip, they interviewed his wife who said BJP endorsed their film. 😆

So cowardly of him. At least own up to the reality.

I am sure he got the 15 mins of fame he was looking for, since his movie is releasing next month and no one's talking about it.. he desperately needed this.

He chickens out. His film will always be remembered for how BJP openly endorsed it.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

trend-make a movie for BJP it will be a blockbuster😆