Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Im seeing Divya s name associated with T-Series after a long time.
There were speculations that she's separated etc.
Why? But, I guess, they’ll show Divya K character as the GF of the younger son ( Ranveer Shorey ) of Khosla family..
Superstar Divya 
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Why? But, I guess, they’ll show Divya K character as the GF of the younger son ( Ranveer Shorey ) of Khosla family..
Fast forward some years & he himself turns land grabber in cahoot with Vinay Pathak (as he was already talking about his future plans in real estate with his brother in first part) . Just one of the idea as tbh , I liked Ranvir most among all & would like to see him more comparatively to first part .
Thanks but no thanks Divya.
Hula hoop.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcRIMUeCqfy/?img_index=1 igsh=MWt3MHE1N3cycDhyYQ==
https://youtu.be/hcNuhTvbfLM?si=lrUtd53_36s9jPBa
https://youtu.be/Yrk2QUYV6vs?si=aUgujgSU_B_liVzo
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otd4E4DA3g4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWq6jVyX28
5