https://twitter.com/no_more_china/status/1692430997911142479?s=46&t=kDePArFcvJpI4rZ0gh4xAg
C bankrupt n default lol
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
https://twitter.com/no_more_china/status/1692430997911142479?s=46&t=kDePArFcvJpI4rZ0gh4xAg
C bankrupt n default lol
Atleast you didn't accidentally send it in group chat😆
You posted this and didn't tag Arsalan, aise kaise?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0