Bollywood CC #107- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.3k

Users

56

Likes

872

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I know there’s loads of K Drama fans so I have a genuine question. I’ve only seen a handful and only recently ended up watching Crash Landing on You. Loved the show and then I found out they’re actually married💖BUT serious question - is it just this drama or are the kisses always this bad?😭they look like they plant each other’s lips on one another instead of a proper kiss and I don’t know why but it bothers me?!😭

Finally someone said this...thank you.

The kisses bothered me too...I didn't even realise this needed to be said until I read your post.

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".