Bollywood CC #107- Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.3k

Users

56

Likes

872

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean - he married her for the money and is divorcing her for the money. He's even suing to get the prenup modified and is even making blackmail threats.

Poor Briteny cannot catch a break.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I mean - he married her for the money and is divorcing her for the money. He's even suing to get the prenup modified and is even making blackmail threats.

Poor Briteny cannot catch a break.

A lot of us would sympathize, but isn't this divorce #3? 😒

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A lot of us would sympathize, but isn't this divorce #3? 😒

Even Ross had three divorces. She was a teenage star whose fame was exploited by her own parents for money. She never really got loving care or support from people close to her.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Even Ross had three divorces. She was a teenage star whose fame was exploited by her own parents for money. She never really got loving care or support from people close to her.

Seems like being married for only 14 months would've warranted marriage counselling?

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I wanna open a CC? Or do I? I thought whoever saw it at 150 could lol

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos

I wanna open a CC? Or do I? I thought whoever saw it at 150 could lol

The mods changed the rules after people were arguing about who can open the CC . Now specific members take turns and open it .

quiet_chaos thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haegeum

The mods changed the rules after people were arguing about who can open the CC . Now specific members take turns and open it .


Really? I find that so stupid....to fight over opening a topic on a forum and mods then doing this LOL

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".