Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://giphy.com/gifs/disney-snow-white-doc-and-the-seven-dwarfs-IScTu2L6wFJYc
Aren't most 'normal people' comfortable within their own skin? 👍🏼
Some more pages then will open the CC
can I get your turn again 😂Some more pages then will open the CC
next time as I have already planned my theme and it’s in my drafts. So I’m just waiting to post it !!Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
can I get your turn again 😂
I'm watching S2 of Heartstopper and I want to give Imogen a big hug. She's such a sweet girl with a big heart. She has been so graceful with Nick and Charlie and all their friends. She didn't deserve to be jerked around by Ben. But so glad she stood up for herself. The writers better give her some happiness. At least she has Nick and Charlie's super supportive friend group.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0