Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: sev.puri
I know there’s loads of K Drama fans so I have a genuine question. I’ve only seen a handful and only recently ended up watching Crash Landing on You. Loved the show and then I found out they’re actually married💖BUT serious question - is it just this drama or are the kisses always this bad?😭they look like they plant each other’s lips on one another instead of a proper kiss and I don’t know why but it bothers me?!😭
Nope you are right most of the kissing scenes in K-dramas are awkward ( same for C-dramas which is mostly what I have been watching now ).
Finally someone said this...thank you.
The kisses bothered me too...I didn't even realise this needed to be said until I read your post.
Nope you are right most of the kissing scenes in K-dramas are awkward ( same for C-dramas which is mostly what I have been watching now ).
Getting profits tats y she quit 😆
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Omg firstly glad I wasn’t the only one to notice it and secondly WHYYY😭how can the chemistry be so good and the kisses so bad?! A bad kisser should be grounds for breakup😳but I guess it’s something to do with being a bit conservative?
Yeah most Korean actors tend to have an image to maintain ( especially the actresses). Weirdly enough Korean movies tend to be lot more on the r-rated side .
China had Lust and Caution which got Tang Wei blacklisted for a couple of years while Tony Leung went pretty much unscathed because he is a superstar 😒.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0